Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spiderman 3!

Re: Spiderman 3!

"V-Unit" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    I just am excited just because I have no idea how they are going to pull it off. I mean, everyone knows who he is, including his main villain. This means that the chick and his grandma are obviously going to get kidnapped, and also that he is going to have to be Spiderman 24-7. How else can they do it?

Well they could make the supervillains really dumb, but that would be as unacceptable as the end to the second movie. Apparently you can extinguish the SUN by pushing it into the river.

Basically I had major problems with the second one, but it would take a really bad effort to ruin the Sandman and Venom.
    I think there is a chance the grandma might die in this one.
    Me too. I mean if I were the Green Goblin (or Hobgoblin) I would consider Spiderman easy to defeat. I would just kidnap the grandma and girlfriend, wait till he comes to save them, and kill both of them right in front of him. No remorse would be felt because he killed my father! Since Spidey is such a wimp, and cares so much about his "feelings," he would probably crack and decide never to do hero work again.
    oh ye of little faith!
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

coreyd is offline Coach

Nice, my kids love Spiderman. I brought them to the opening for both of them. I cant wait to bring them to this one.

3 villians though? They need Batista (WWE) to play Spiderman to make it a little more realisitic.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I saw the first two and was entertained througout the movie. The first one was definitely better but the 2nd one kept my attention. I'm sure the third one will be worth seeing.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"V-Unit" wrote:
    I just am excited just because I have no idea how they are going to pull it off. I mean, everyone knows who he is, including his main villain. This means that the chick and his grandma are obviously going to get kidnapped, and also that he is going to have to be Spiderman 24-7. How else can they do it?

Well they could make the supervillains really dumb, but that would be as unacceptable as the end to the second movie. Apparently you can extinguish the SUN by pushing it into the river.

Basically I had major problems with the second one, but it would take a really bad effort to ruin the Sandman and Venom.
    But Ahnold can kill thousands of enemy soldiers without getting a scratch (and he has NO superpowers)...is THAT any more realistic? Yet you probably watch it and don't question the reality of it all. That's why they are MOVIES...and not REAL LIFE! GO with the flow, man!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    "ChiTownVike" wrote:
    Sorry Ltrey I posted this like two weeks ago. YOure a little late. JKJK It should be a really good movie though
    Awe really? Dag! Didn't see it! (Didn't search either ops: )

Actually, it was posted TWICE already.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=23818&highl ight=spiderman

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=23790&highl ight=spiderman

I was on vacation last week, so I guess that's why I didn't see it. Sorry mods!
    That's it!!! Ltrey MUST DIE!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

i really liked both of these movies and they obviously set the standard for super hero movies. saying that i also have really high execptions for this. if there gona use venom and symbiote spidey then they beter do it good!!1 :grin:
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:

But Ahnold can kill thousands of enemy soldiers without getting a scratch (and he has NO superpowers)...is THAT any more realistic? Yet you probably watch it and don't question the reality of it all. That's why they are MOVIES...and not REAL LIFE! GO with the flow, man!
    I'm just saying, when I go to see an action movie, I don't like having to sit through almost a full hour of love and non-action plot. Same reason why I thought Armageddon could have been better. And come on, the SUN in a river? At least push it into the ocean! Arold is entertainment. Toby Maguire has yet to be, but like I said I am hopeful.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12