Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 3!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Spiderman 3!

A new trailer for Spiderman 3 came out and I figured I'd share it with all of you. I loved the first two, and the third one looks sweet too! Supposedly there are 4 villians in this one: Venom, Sandman (who looks awesome), Green Goblin (Harry Osbourne) and one yet to be named (probably revealed at comic-con) villian. Here's the trailer:

Spiderman 3

I think it looks great.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Spiderman 3!

Sorry Ltrey I posted this like two weeks ago. YOure a little late. JKJK It should be a really good movie though

Thank you Josdin for the sig

cant wait for it to come out. its gonna be sweet.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    Sorry Ltrey I posted this like two weeks ago. YOure a little late. JKJK It should be a really good movie though
    Awe really? Dag! Didn't see it! (Didn't search either ops: )

Actually, it was posted TWICE already.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=23818&highl ight=spiderman

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=23790&highl ight=spiderman

I was on vacation last week, so I guess that's why I didn't see it. Sorry mods!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

venom wont come in until the end.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

It better be good! The second one was AWFUL.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"V-Unit" wrote:
    It better be good! The second one was AWFUL.
    I agree, the first one was the best.

I just am excited just because I have no idea how they are going to pull it off. I mean, everyone knows who he is, including his main villain. This means that the chick and his grandma are obviously going to get kidnapped, and also that he is going to have to be Spiderman 24-7. How else can they do it?

Well they could make the supervillains really dumb, but that would be as unacceptable as the end to the second movie. Apparently you can extinguish the SUN by pushing it into the river.

Basically I had major problems with the second one, but it would take a really bad effort to ruin the Sandman and Venom.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"V-Unit" wrote:
    I just am excited just because I have no idea how they are going to pull it off. I mean, everyone knows who he is, including his main villain. This means that the chick and his grandma are obviously going to get kidnapped, and also that he is going to have to be Spiderman 24-7. How else can they do it?

Well they could make the supervillains really dumb, but that would be as unacceptable as the end to the second movie. Apparently you can extinguish the SUN by pushing it into the river.

Basically I had major problems with the second one, but it would take a really bad effort to ruin the Sandman and Venom.
    I think there is a chance the grandma might die in this one.

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:

I think there is a chance the grandma might die in this one.
    Me too. I mean if I were the Green Goblin (or Hobgoblin) I would consider Spiderman easy to defeat. I would just kidnap the grandma and girlfriend, wait till he comes to save them, and kill both of them right in front of him. No remorse would be felt because he killed my father! Since Spidey is such a wimp, and cares so much about his "feelings," he would probably crack and decide never to do hero work again.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast