Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Because I'm bored and very shallow...... ;D

    Couple of them appear to be hot or is it just alot of makeup?
    Posh Spice's (Victoria Beckham) breasts defy the natural laws of gravity.

    Do a Google Search (or a search on www.thesuperficial.com) and you'll see what I mean.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Because I'm bored and very shallow...... ;D

    Couple of them appear to be hot or is it just alot of makeup?
    Posh Spice's (Victoria Beckham) breasts defy the natural laws of gravity.

    Do a Google Search (or a search on www.thesuperficial.com) and you'll see what I mean.

    =Z=
    Look my friend.
    You have to quit squashing all my fantasies.
    I still yearn for JLH no matter what you say
    ;D

    I did do a search of the sport one and she is nasty :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    Unless the spice girls end up in my bedroom I have no interest.

  4. #14
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    The ONLY way that any of you would turn them down is....

    FACE DOWN!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Because I'm bored and very shallow...... ;D

    Couple of them appear to be hot or is it just alot of makeup?
    Posh Spice's (Victoria Beckham) breasts defy the natural laws of gravity.

    Do a Google Search (or a search on www.thesuperficial.com) and you'll see what I mean.
    Look my friend.
    You have to quit squashing all my fantasies.
    I still yearn for JLH no matter what you say
    ;D

    I did do a search of the sport one and she is nasty :
    I'm not trying to squash anything.
    Posh's boobs are an example of all that is right about science.
    Check her out here:
    www.hollywoodtuna.com

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The ONLY way that any of you would turn them down is....

    FACE DOWN!!!
    That is a fact.
    ;D

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    For any of you that admit that BABY SPICE was your favorite....Dateline NBC's Chris Hansen would like to talk to you!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    For any of you that admit that BABY SPICE was your favorite....Dateline NBC's Chris Hansen would like to talk to you!

    Why?
    Is she really a MAN?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    Weren't they the ones that sang MMMmm bop?

  10. #20
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

    Mmm bob? No! Those were the Hanson brothers (the three blonde haired boys). And I love the Spice Girls' "Holler" song! That song's off the chain. Speaking of which, have any of you ever seen the parody to that video/song? I actually like that version better than the original.
    Check it out here...you can thank me later!:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=RrYZ7n3-gDI
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 01:26 PM
  2. Burglar Wakes Men with Spice Rub, Sausage Attack
    By C Mac D in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 01:16 PM
  4. muchluv's back boys and girls
    By muchluv4smoot in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 06:12 PM
  5. I AM BACK BOYS AND GIRLS,
    By michaelmazid in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 09:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •