Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Spice Girls - Back Together!

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/06/the_spice_girls_back_together.php

The Spice Girls officially announced today that all five original members will reunite and perform for 11 concerts around the world in December and January. The concerts will be the first time they've performed together since breaking up in 2001, and they're expected to make about $20 million each. Which is nice, because I think most of them were getting sick of eating cat food and sleeping in dumpsters. Besides Posh, have any of them done anything except become old and unemployed? If this thing falls through I just hope Wal-Mart lets them have their jobs back.
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Spice Girls - Back Together!

"Zeus" wrote:

The Spice Girls officially announced today that all five original members will reunite and perform for 11 concerts around the world in December and January. The concerts will be the first time they've performed together since breaking up in 2001, and they're expected to make about $20 million each. Which is nice, because I think most of them were getting sick of eating cat food and sleeping in dumpsters. Besides Posh, have any of them done anything except become old and unemployed? If this thing falls through I just hope Wal-Mart lets them have their jobs back.
    =Z=
    resume to date
    Mel C - Sporty Spice . has stayed true to her beliefs and declined any form of cosmetic surgery, fashion guidance or even a paper bag in order to improve her looks. Remembered for her duet with Bryan Adams - with him doing most of the vocals - and little else apart from that.

Geri - Ginger Spice .. several minor hits in the charts. Briefly went out with Robbie Williams before he dumped her, recently had a baby but thats her biggest achievement to date.

Emma - Baby Spice - traded on her schoolgirl looks in order to keep in the charts. Her and Geri were the only two that had half decent voices so she has lasted longer in the charts than the rest.

Mel B - Scaryt Spice - or also known as "that bird with the big mouth". Spent a lot of times in the Sunday tabloids - tried singing and acting but was crap at both on her own. Most recent achievement was to produce a baby girl after being knocked up by actor Eddie Murphy.

Victoria - Posh Spice - has tried singing solo and proved that she was awful without others to cover her arse. Most famous for marrying David Beckham in order to get her face in the media that much more. Had to cancel her latest venture as a dog trainer due to problems with dogs mistaking her for a bag of bones and attempting to bury her

Basically this bunch couldn't get a job in Wal-Mart even if the hiring policy was to favour washed-up, tattooed, pretentious old slappers.

Still sure the money will help keep them out of our way for awhile
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

=Z=
    resume to date
    Mel C - Sporty Spice . has stayed true to her beliefs and declined any form of cosmetic surgery, fashion guidance or even a paper bag in order to improve her looks. Remembered for her duet with Bryan Adams - with him doing most of the vocals - and little else apart from that.

Geri - Ginger Spice .. several minor hits in the charts. Briefly went out with Robbie Williams before he dumped her, recently had a baby but thats her biggest achievement to date.

Emma - Baby Spice - traded on her schoolgirl looks in order to keep in the charts. Her and Geri were the only two that had half decent voices so she has lasted longer in the charts than the rest.

Mel B - Scaryt Spice - or also known as "that bird with the big mouth". Spent a lot of times in the Sunday tabloids - tried singing and acting but was crap at both on her own. Most recent achievement was to produce a baby girl after being knocked up by actor Eddie Murphy.

Victoria - Posh Spice - has tried singing solo and proved that she was awful without others to cover her arse. Most famous for marrying David Beckham in order to get her face in the media that much more. Had to cancel her latest venture as a dog trainer due to problems with dogs mistaking her for a bag of bones and attempting to bury her

Basically this bunch couldn't get a job in Wal-Mart even if the hiring policy was to favour washed-up, tattooed, pretentious old slappers.

;D
    I remember when my daughter had thier stuff.
    Who is the one on the far left (Looking at the pic Z)?
    Posh?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Can't hardly wait to miss them. Again.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Posh?
    yep thats her.. god help the people of LA when she comes swanning into town ..
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Posh?
    yep thats her.. god help the people of LA when she comes swanning into town ..
    She's already here.
    And I think she's going to quickly discover that the USA Celebrity Machine is more about "Flavor of the Month" than drooling devotion to icons.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Because I'm bored and very shallow...... ;D

Couple of them appear to be hot or is it just alot of makeup?

http://spicewire.wordpress.com/2007/...girls-reunion/
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Because I'm bored and very shallow...... ;D

Couple of them appear to be hot or is it just alot of makeup?

http://spicewire.wordpress.com/2007/...girls-reunion/
    ALOT of makeup!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

=Z=
    resume to date

;D
    ROTFFLMMFAO!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

I heard about this yesterday. It's terrifying. I remember well when the "tell me what you want what you really, really want" song was playing seemingly everywhere I went.

I prayed for a nuclear holocaust daily.

Hopefully this comeback is about as successful as Foreigner on the state fair circuit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast