Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    If the Vikings could have found a way to win this past game, I would have had a sports lover Trifecta.....





    My Red Sox win the World Series





    UCONN, upsets Southern Florida and is now #13 in the BCS and #16 in the AP polls.





    Vikings, again, beat themselves......





    Well, two out of 3 isn't bad.....





    And for you Red Sox haters,
    how do you buy 2 starting Rookies, who happen to play like 5 year Vets?.....





    Sure must suck, wishing your teams where half as good as the Red Sox......
    I would rather sit in a drug-induced coma than be a fan of the Red Sox.
    Oh, wait, I'm already in one of those and it isn't that great.
    I'm still not supporting the Red Sox.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #12
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    If the Vikings could have found a way to win this past game, I would have had a sports lover Trifecta.....





    My Red Sox win the World Series





    UCONN, upsets Southern Florida and is now #13 in the BCS and #16 in the AP polls.





    Vikings, again, beat themselves......





    Well, two out of 3 isn't bad.....





    And for you Red Sox haters,
    how do you buy 2 starting Rookies, who happen to play like 5 year Vets?.....





    Sure must suck, wishing your teams where half as good as the Red Sox......
    I would rather sit in a drug-induced coma than be a fan of the Red Sox.
    Oh, wait, I'm already in one of those and it isn't that great.
    I'm still not supporting the Red Sox.



    Prophet,






    I"m saving a seat, just for you, in the Green Monster....... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  3. #13
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    If the Vikings could have found a way to win this past game, I would have had a sports lover Trifecta.....





    My Red Sox win the World Series





    UCONN, upsets Southern Florida and is now #13 in the BCS and #16 in the AP polls.





    Vikings, again, beat themselves......





    Well, two out of 3 isn't bad.....





    And for you Red Sox haters,
    how do you buy 2 starting Rookies, who happen to play like 5 year Vets?.....





    Sure must suck, wishing your teams where half as good as the Red Sox......
    I would rather sit in a drug-induced coma than be a fan of the Red Sox.
    Oh, wait, I'm already in one of those and it isn't that great.
    I'm still not supporting the Red Sox.




    Prophet,







    I"m saving a seat, just for you, in the Green Monster....... ;D
    In the case of the Red Sox, I'm a huge fan of their stadium, just not the team.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    You would think the 'boy-loving' Selig could afford a half-way decent chunk of hair to toss onto his skull.

    Genie Zilasko looks like she's having an orgasm

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    If the Vikings could have found a way to win this past game, I would have had a sports lover Trifecta.....





    My Red Sox win the World Series





    UCONN, upsets Southern Florida and is now #13 in the BCS and #16 in the AP polls.





    Vikings, again, beat themselves......





    Well, two out of 3 isn't bad.....





    And for you Red Sox haters,
    how do you buy 2 starting Rookies, who happen to play like 5 year Vets?.....





    Sure must suck, wishing your teams where half as good as the Red Sox......
    The same way as all you Red Sucks fans thought that the Yankees "bought" their FOUR World Series titles in the 90s...with rookies like Jeter and other HOME GROWN players like Pettitte, Posada, Bernie, etc.

    Face it, you guys have become all that you criticized the Yankees for.
    Yeah, the Red Sucks won the Series...but they HAVE become all that you Red Sucks fans have professed to despise.
    How come it's alright now?
    HYPOCRITES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    vikingTurf's Avatar
    vikingTurf is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    Let them have it, after couple years they will have another drought, no WS no superbowls, no nba titles(KG and gang won't last for more than couple years).. ;D

  7. #17
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "cajunvike" wrote:

    The same way as all you Red Sucks fans thought that the Yankees "bought" their FOUR World Series titles in the 90s...with rookies like Jeter and other HOME GROWN players like Pettitte, Posada, Bernie, etc.

    Face it, you guys have become all that you criticized the Yankees for.
    Yeah, the Red Sucks won the Series...but they HAVE become all that you Red Sucks fans have professed to despise.
    How come it's alright now?
    HYPOCRITES!!!
    What? That's all? That's it? I expected at least one "Fuck Boston", "Fuck the Red Sox" or "Bahstonians are turdburglars"

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 World Series
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 02:44 PM
  2. College World Series.... Who Do you want to win it all?
    By thewilliamsbros_9394 in forum College Ball
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 01:36 PM
  3. World Series
    By BigMoInAZ in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 12:01 AM
  4. Who is going to win the World Series?
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 07:13 AM
  5. World Series
    By sdvikefan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 04:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •