Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    tjohnson's Avatar
    tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    552

    Sox Win The World Series!



    Hell yes!

    How do ya like them apples?!

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    Congrats.


    I didnt want you guys to win but...Congratulations you guys deserved it.



    Next year is the Cubbies year.....GO CUBBIES

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    Congrats.


    I didnt want you guys to win but...Congradulations you guys deserved it.



    Next year is the Cubbies year.....GO CUBBIES

  5. #5
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    Floop the over-spending, cocky, annoying, arrogant, new-era Yankees, ball licking Red Sux!

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "baumy300" wrote:
    Floop the over-spending, cocky, annoying, arrogant, new-era Yankees, ball licking Red Sux!
    Thanks for saving me the effort of writing that
    8).
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    tjohnson's Avatar
    tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    552

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    Floop the over-spending, cocky, annoying, arrogant, new-era Yankees, ball licking Red Sux!
    Thanks for saving me the effort of writing that
    8).
    I'm not going to apologize for having an owner willing to spend money, not the cheap SOB you guys have.

    RED SOX WS CHAMPS!!!! After Ortiz, maybe we'll steal Santana from you and win another!!!!!! Sorry the Sox are just comitted to winning!!!!

    How do ya like them apples?!

  8. #8
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    "tjohnson" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    Floop the over-spending, cocky, annoying, arrogant, new-era Yankees, ball licking Red Sux!
    Thanks for saving me the effort of writing that
    8).
    I'm not going to apologize for having an owner willing to spend money, not the cheap SOB you guys have.

    RED SOX WS CHAMPS!!!! After Ortiz, maybe we'll steal Santana from you and win another!!!!!! Sorry the Sox are just comitted to winning!!!!
    I was just going to say, it's almost the off-season. Who are you guys going to buy now?

    You (The Red Sux) have became what you have hated for so long (The Yankees)


  9. #9
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    You would think the 'boy-loving' Selig could afford a half-way decent chunk of hair to toss onto his skull.

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #10
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Sox Win The World Series!

    If the Vikings could have found a way to win this past game, I would have had a sports lover Trifecta.....




    My Red Sox win the World Series





    UCONN, upsets Southern Florida and is now #13 in the BCS and #16 in the AP polls.




    Vikings, again, beat themselves......




    Well, two out of 3 isn't bad.....




    And for you Red Sox haters,
    how do you buy 2 starting Rookies, who happen to play like 5 year Vets?.....





    Sure must suck, wishing your teams where half as good as the Red Sox......


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 World Series
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 02:44 PM
  2. College World Series.... Who Do you want to win it all?
    By thewilliamsbros_9394 in forum College Ball
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 01:36 PM
  3. World Series
    By BigMoInAZ in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 12:01 AM
  4. Who is going to win the World Series?
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 07:13 AM
  5. World Series
    By sdvikefan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 04:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •