NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry I haven't been around much lately but.

They past few weeks have been both up and down for me. Not much free time at all..

Work has been so busy for me, I'm actually booked for the next 6 weeks solid with contracts..

I hurt my back very bad about 10 days ago and ended up in bed for 5 straight days, thing is, I hurt it at the beginning of a big stamped concrete project of mine, I could even bend over and the helpers I had where strictly laborers, no other concrete finishers...The job came out like crap, so I had to remove the 10 yards of concrete and just finished today with the re-pour which came out great......I lost only $5,000 I figure... :cry:

But thats buisness, sometimes the bad things happen also...

Also, my wife and I just signed contract on a new house....Well not new, built in 1860, but it's huge with a nice big yard and 4 garages..

We close on that July 14th..

Hopefully, I can start to drop in more regular again more often..

Hope all is well with all you other Purple Brothers and Sisters...

PS: My son kicks my jiggly but with the gamecube and the Maddan2006 I picked up.....He's only 6, and he had me stuck on Offense last night with 3rd down and 54 yards to go...UGRGGHGHGHGHGGH

Oh yea, he won't play with me unless he gets to be the Vikings, and he said I had to be the Bears last night....LMAO

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

VikingKen is offline Starter

Re: Sorry I haven't been around much lately but.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Oh yea, he won't play with me unless he gets to be the Vikings, and he said I had to be the Bears last night....LMAO
    Thats not even right with Fathers day coming up and all. Next he'll make you be the Lions.

A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and great quarterback - and not necessarily in that order. -- Bud Grant

How about a picture of the "new" house.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Take care of that back Ned! Those things have a way to come back and haunt you, I know!

Congrat's on the house! You'll find things different with one that old. Mine was built before 1851 when the village was surveyed off from the farm. Chestnut beams! Hard as he!! to drive a nail! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Hope the back is feeling better, and good luck with house.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Ouch, sorry to hear about your back, but congratulations on the house, and good luck with it.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Can't wait to see the house in August Uncle Ned. I know there's room for me somewhere.

Just don't rent those upstairs apartments out to someone who will be playing loud music at night.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Good to hear form you Ned, noticed you weren't around and was worried about your back.

Hope all goes well with the house for you and your family and all the critters.

Maybe your wife will play Madden with you and let you be the Vikes and just be thankful your son didn't make you use the Packers ukeright:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingNed" wrote:
    They past few weeks have been both up and down for me. Not much free time at all..

Work has been so busy for me, I'm actually booked for the next 6 weeks solid with contracts..

I hurt my back very bad about 10 days ago and ended up in bed for 5 straight days, thing is, I hurt it at the beginning of a big stamped concrete project of mine, I could even bend over and the helpers I had where strictly laborers, no other concrete finishers...The job came out like crap, so I had to remove the 10 yards of concrete and just finished today with the re-pour which came out great......I lost only $5,000 I figure... :cry:

But thats buisness, sometimes the bad things happen also...

Also, my wife and I just signed contract on a new house....Well not new, built in 1860, but it's huge with a nice big yard and 4 garages..

We close on that July 14th..

Hopefully, I can start to drop in more regular again more often..

Hope all is well with all you other Purple Brothers and Sisters...

PS: My son kicks my jiggly but with the gamecube and the Maddan2006 I picked up.....He's only 6, and he had me stuck on Offense last night with 3rd down and 54 yards to go...UGRGGHGHGHGHGGH

At least that guarantees that the Vikings WIN EVERY TIME!!! :razz:

GO DAVID!!! Kick Dad's butt!!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE