Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed

    Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed
    Posted Mar 21st 2007 9:59AM
    by Michael David Smith

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed
    Posted Mar 21st 2007 9:59AM
    by Michael David Smith
    Wait!
    That can't be!
    TO said he was gay!



    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed

    She must have had some breast enhancements, look at that first pic with Garcia and then the ones you posted.
    She's a looker, no doubt.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed
    Posted Mar 21st 2007 9:59AM
    by Michael David Smith
    Wait!
    That can't be!
    TO said he was ***!



    =Z=
    So when is T-HO marrying HIS Playmate girlfriend...oh wait...he doesn't have a Playmate girlfriend!


    IMO, T-HO is the one with *** tendencies...I mean, him and his black tights that he likes to wear to practice???
    C'mon!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed

    i wish garcia was on our team so his gf nips would always be hard cuz its cold in minnesota.
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed
    Posted Mar 21st 2007 9:59AM
    by Michael David Smith
    Wait!
    That can't be!
    TO said he was ***!



    =Z=
    So when is T-HO marrying HIS Playmate girlfriend...oh wait...he doesn't have a Playmate girlfriend!


    IMO, T-HO is the one with *** tendencies...I mean, him and his black tights that he likes to wear to practice???

    C'mon!
    Here's the proof, his butt hurt a lot in Philly


  7. #7
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Sorry, Hef: Carmella DeCesare, Jeff Garcia to Wed

    Wow, good score for Garcia!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Similar Threads

  1. Eagles sign Jeff Garcia
    By C Mac D in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 07:45 PM
  2. Congrats C Mac on the JEFF GARCIA (7G)!!
    By El Vikingo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:00 PM
  3. Jeff Garcia
    By PurpleCanuck in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 03:41 PM
  4. Does this mean that Jeff Garcia will end up in Detroit?
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 07:39 AM
  5. Jeff Garcia
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 06:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •