Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sopranos

Kdub4MVP is offline Rookie

Re: Sopranos

Something dramatic has to happen tonite this whole season has pretty much been setting the stage for somethnig big to happen and theres only 2 episodes left this season. 8 left in the series.
    I think Phil Leotardo whacks Vito, which upsets Tony and refuels his conflict with Phil over Tony Blundetto. They start screwing each other out of money in the process causing a gang war between NY and Jersey. And without johnny sac to keep some sort or order things get out of hand.
    Thats just my prediction thou

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout .... Badda BING !!!

What an episode ... won't go into details in case someone hasn't seen it, but WOW !!!! That's what I have been waiting for the entire season so far.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Very very good tonight. Just no one get close to me with a pool cue :bootyshake:

ha did i call this one or what check my earlier post

But seriously what was with half the damn episode being about carmela going on vacation. I thought i was watching an episode of sex and the city for about 5 minutes there. The show shouldnt focus on her that much its ridiculous , shes not the most exciting character on the show by anymeans.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Decent episode, all in all this season has for sure so far been a major lead up to the 2nd half of the season when it comes back in January though. The best part was when they wacked the dude with the knife though when he tried to get cocky about the whole pool cue incident. I think it would have been alot cooler though if they actually shoulded the pool cue where it wasnt supposed to go. I know thats sick but hey it was a hit and needs to be shown , believe me if it was it would be the talk at the water cooler in the morning.

Top_Speed is offline Starter

"vikesoto" wrote:
    Is Vito going to get wacked today ??????

He's back in NJ .........

I hope there's no more JohnnyCakes.....it was getting sick..

Damm Brokeback Vito !!!!!!!
    Yup, he got Whacked and wacked (and even waxed) with a pool stick in the keyster
    Home Sweet Dome...

badbois is offline Pro-Bowler

Man I thought tony was trying to keep vito alive until he got the 200k buy in and then he was going to kill him, just like the dude who borrowed money cuz he knew vito would get wacked.

badbois is offline Pro-Bowler

"Kdub4MVP" wrote:
    But seriously what was with half the gol 'darnit episode being about carmela going on vacation. I thought i was watching an episode of sex and the city for about 5 minutes there. The show shouldnt focus on her that much its ridiculous , shes not the most exciting character on the show by anymeans.
    That's the thing that has really hurt the show this season. It's just so obvious that they are trying to bring In as large an audience as possible by catering to other audiences like women and homosexuals and tyng to create charachers that will bring in new veiwers. that is fine for them but the core audience that has been watching since day 1 I don't think is into it, I am definatly not. I just hope aj can stop being such a pussy. and I bet tony gets capped in the last episode....

Top_Speed is offline Starter

AJ's (soooon to be nixed) construction job will be the last straw for T.

I see family fireworks upcoming.

Eventually (in a later season) they will turn AJ around, give him his nightclub to run. But for now... he's the Saprano-family thorn.
    Home Sweet Dome...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast