Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sopranos

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Sopranos

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    That's interesting because I thopught it was the worst episode of the Sopranos I have ever seen. What did you like so much about it?
    I'll reply to this in more detail later in the week. Don't want to ruin it for anyone. IMO, great episode because there was plenty of viloence that has been lacking recently, more than enough nudity, and great comedy throughout the entire episode. I love Christopher. The guy is so clueless its histerical. My only complaint is the lack of Paulie.

[color=red]

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I agree, I think this season has been kinda dull to date... obviously Tony getting shot was a huge shock, but other then that... meh.
    I said this was the best episode of the season. No way near the best I've seen, but for this season it was the best. Tony getting shot was huge but the episode as a whole wasn't that great

[color=red]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Top_Speed" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I hate to admit it.. I am Italian, and I have never watched that show.. Is it good?
    MUCH Better a few years ago.... now? too much friggen eating. I mean every other scene is them eating! Blah storyline too. Tony should be bigger than Mt. McKinney as much as he dines out.

Tony is no where's near as intimidating either. Lost some of the badda-bing.

Now for you Hi-Def seakers (yes Tony is in Hi-Def on HBO) but nothing compares to 24 (Fox Mon 9pm EST) in (HDI) Hi-Def-Intense! Just like how I want our defense to be. Man if we had Jack Beauer as our middle linebacker he'd personally take on the entire other team with no pads OK, maybe he would use a little syntox nerve gas ....but everybody cheats a little, right?
    I saw a movie today from 1998 and James Gandolfini was in it, he used to be skinny.

I don't know about skinny but definitely not how he is now. In True Romance he is pretty husky and that was about '93

[color=red]

Top_Speed is offline Starter

T is just not an imposing figure anymore. When I see him take on these 30 yr old buff gumba's and beat them to a pulp I'm thinking... yeah right!

Like the classic '79 movie "1941" when the Japs surface and look through the periscope and see an amusement park in California...

OH, OH THADTS HOLLYWOOOOTD! OH HOLLLYWOOOTD!!
    Home Sweet Dome...

badbois is offline Pro-Bowler

The main thing that bugs me about sopranos is the dream sequences. they waste entire episodes on stuff that isn't even happening and they tend to be weird. kinda like real dreams and they would probably do a good job with a show about dreams, but this is a gangster show and thats what I like to see.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

4-30-06

Did anyone see the Sopranos tinight? I really hope it doesn't become Brokeback Sopranos. Yuck!!!

It's Brokeback Vito....

Man, this guy's GOTTA go.....

I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Is Vito going to get wacked today ??????

He's back in NJ .........

I hope there's no more JohnnyCakes.....it was getting sick..

Damm Brokeback Vito !!!!!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Vito may or may not last another week. Bottom line is that it isn't going to end well for him and everyone knows it.

[color=red]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast