Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sopranos

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: Sopranos

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    That's interesting because I thopught it was the worst episode of the Sopranos I have ever seen. What did you like so much about it?
    It was probably the worst because not enough people got wacked and what kind of mobster voilence is burning someone's hand in soup?
    What are you talking about not enough violence, an old lady got punched in the face for her goods? Ruthless!!! Saw it coming the whole time.

It wasn't the Soup that was good, it was the fact that they guy was crazy enough to taunt him in front of his guests.
    No I think it was plenty violent but the storyline with Chris and the movie is extremely annoying to me.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    That's interesting because I thopught it was the worst episode of the Sopranos I have ever seen. What did you like so much about it?
    It was probably the worst because not enough people got wacked and what kind of mobster voilence is burning someone's hand in soup?
    What are you talking about not enough violence, an old lady got punched in the face for her goods? Ruthless!!! Saw it coming the whole time.

It wasn't the Soup that was good, it was the fact that they guy was crazy enough to taunt him in front of his guests.
    No I think it was plenty violent but the storyline with Chris and the movie is extremely annoying to me.
    And to Tony too!

Chris Hitt'n the Coke again, bad news.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:

And to Tony too!

Chris Hitt'n the Coke again, bad news.
    He's drinking again too. Vito is going to probaly die.

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I agree, I think this season has been kinda dull to date... obviously Tony getting shot was a huge shock, but other then that... meh.
    With only 5 episodes left, I hope they pick up the pace.....

I can't wait to see them snuff Vito, that damm pillow biter!

And what's up with New York. There is gonna be some issues over John crying in front of everybody at the wedding.

And I still think that Paulie is going to have to deal with the Russians. That guy didn't die in the snow a few seasons ago.....
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Horrible season to date ... They make me wait this damn long for this ?!? I have been very disappointed after they started it off with Tony's shooting ... I had such high hopes. I never thought I would say this, but I think the show has run it's course and hope this is the last season as they have lost all the excellant writers that made the show so great in the past.

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I think the show has run it's course and hope this is the last season.
    This season is to consist of 12 episodes and after a "brief" hiatus, there will be 8 more episodes which will conclude the series.

But I have to agree 100%, it's been a SLOW season thus far...
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

I think you guys missed the biggest part of that episode . . . Sir Ben Kingsley. Oh yeah, Lauren Bacall got punched in the face for her awards show $hit! That was hilarious! All Chris wanted was the whole time he was out in LA was some free giveaway gifts!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I hate to admit it.. I am Italian, and I have never watched that show.. Is it good?

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:

I agree the Chris movie thing is annyoing. Also the son A.J. is way annoying this season. Last I wish they would get Carmila her building permits, I want to see the houses when complete. Also the Vito weird but interesting.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Top_Speed is offline Starter

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I hate to admit it.. I am Italian, and I have never watched that show.. Is it good?
    MUCH Better a few years ago.... now? too much friggen eating. I mean every other scene is them eating! Blah storyline too. Tony should be bigger than Mt. McKinney as much as he dines out.

Tony is no where's near as intimidating either. Lost some of the badda-bing.

Now for you Hi-Def seakers (yes Tony is in Hi-Def on HBO) but nothing compares to 24 (Fox Mon 9pm EST) in (HDI) Hi-Def-Intense! Just like how I want our defense to be. Man if we had Jack Beauer as our middle linebacker he'd personally take on the entire other team with no pads OK, maybe he would use a little syntox nerve gas ....but everybody cheats a little, right?
    Home Sweet Dome...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast