Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Song Quiz

  1. #21
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Song Quiz

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    just to keep this going...

    Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
    Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
    Black magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac

    hint: look at the bands

    3 Micks?
    You got it
    What about they all have double letters in their band names?

  2. #22
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: Song Quiz

    Quote from: tgorsegner on Today at 04:53:34 pm
    I'm A Believer - Smashmouth
    I Am A Child - Buffalo Springfield
    Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - David Cassidy and The Partridge Family

    davey jones wrote them Huh
    No but you are on the right track...


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  3. #23
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Song Quiz

    "Garland" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    just to keep this going...

    Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
    Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
    Black magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac

    hint: look at the bands

    3 Micks?
    You got it
    What about they all have double letters in their band names?
    No Viking MIke got it.
    They all have a guy named Mick in the band

    here's one I already posted, but got missed

    runnin down a dream - Tom Petty
    Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney
    In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins


  4. #24
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Song Quiz

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    just to keep this going...

    Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
    Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
    Black magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac

    hint: look at the bands

    3 Micks?
    You got it
    What about they all have double letters in their band names?
    No Viking MIke got it.
    They all have a guy named Mick in the band

    here's one I already posted, but got missed

    runnin down a dream - Tom Petty
    Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney
    In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins

    But they do have double letters in their band name. So technically there is 2 answers to your question ;D

  5. #25
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Song Quiz

    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    Quote from: tgorsegner on Today at 04:53:34 pm
    I'm A Believer - Smashmouth
    I Am A Child - Buffalo Springfield
    Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - David Cassidy and The Partridge Family

    davey jones wrote them Huh
    No but you are on the right track...

    Songs written by Neils? Diamond, Young and Sedaka?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  6. #26
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Song Quiz

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    just to keep this going...

    Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
    Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
    Black magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac

    hint: look at the bands

    3 Micks?
    You got it
    What about they all have double letters in their band names?
    No Viking MIke got it.
    They all have a guy named Mick in the band

    here's one I already posted, but got missed

    runnin down a dream - Tom Petty
    Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney
    In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins


    All these songs were performed at the Super Bowl halftime?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  7. #27
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Song Quiz

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    [quote author=i_bleed_purple link=topic=42388.msg724689#msg724689 date=1203453128]
    just to keep this going...

    Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
    Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
    Black magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac

    hint: look at the bands

    3 Micks?
    You got it
    What about they all have double letters in their band names?
    No Viking MIke got it.
    They all have a guy named Mick in the band

    here's one I already posted, but got missed

    runnin down a dream - Tom Petty
    Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney
    In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins


    All these songs were performed at the Super Bowl halftime?
    [/quote]

    close... all of the artists performed at the superbowl

    i Do belive Phil Collins performed with a bunch of other shitty artists and i'm not sure if he played in the air tonight.

    he may have though

  8. #28
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: Song Quiz

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    Quote from: tgorsegner on Today at 04:53:34 pm
    I'm A Believer - Smashmouth
    I Am A Child - Buffalo Springfield
    Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - David Cassidy and The Partridge Family

    davey jones wrote them Huh
    No but you are on the right track...

    Songs written by Neils? Diamond, Young and Sedaka?
    Yeah, thats it.


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Song Quiz

    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    Quote from: tgorsegner on Today at 04:53:34 pm
    I'm A Believer - Smashmouth
    I Am A Child - Buffalo Springfield
    Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - David Cassidy and The Partridge Family

    davey jones wrote them Huh
    No but you are on the right track...

    Songs written by Neils? Diamond, Young and Sedaka?
    Yeah, thats it.


    Cool, how about this one? Easy 3 out of 10.

    Us & Them - Pink Floyd
    Urgent - Foreigner
    Jungleland - Bruce & the E Street Band
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. TV theme song quiz
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 07:44 PM
  2. Quiz
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 07:48 AM
  3. Song Quiz
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:00 PM
  4. Take the quiz
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 05:27 PM
  5. Family Guy Quiz
    By Benet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 12:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •