Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sometimes I hate living in DC

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Just tell him that all of the guys from PP.O are gonna kick his A$$ if he doesn't make everything right!!! :evil:
    A P.P.O Road Trip! Count me in!
    Yeah...we need to get a bunch of PP.O'ers out here on the East Coast for a party!!! I have a spare bedroom and I'm sure that a few others can make room for a fellow PP.O'er or two...let's get the ball rolling!!! :grin:

I know that Ned won't miss the opportunity to come on down and kick some BUTT!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Just tell him that all of the guys from PP.O are gonna kick his A$$ if he doesn't make everything right!!! :evil:
    Hey count me in, I want to kick some a$$ too!! I can get pretty mean ya know! :twisted:
    Hey DC!!! I want in on kicking some butt too!! :angryfire: I only live a couple of hours away! :lol:
    WOW cajun mentions purple jello and the women start laying down the smack. :idea: I think I will go shopping for a kiddie pool. :wink:

WWBGD

"RK." wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Hey count me in, I want to kick some a$$ too!! I can get pretty mean ya know! :twisted:
    Hey DC!!! I want in on kicking some butt too!! :angryfire: I only live a couple of hours away! :lol:
    WOW cajun mentions purple jello and the women start laying down the smack. :idea: I think I will go shopping for a kiddie pool. :wink:
    Only if you invite your daughter to the party, RK! :razz:

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    :lol: Which one? I have 5 daughters! All are spoken for except for the one in Baltimore! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunvike
    :lol: Which one? I have 5 daughters! All are spoken for except for the one in Baltimore! :lol:
    I said RK, not FEDJE!!! Besides, I don't know what your daughters look like...feel free to post pictures of them...especially if they are HOT!!! :grin:

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by WBLVikeBabe
    I said RK, not FEDJE!!! Besides, I don't know what your daughters look like...feel free to post pictures of them...especially if they are HOT!!! :grin:
    Man I hope they are all over 18!! :laughing3:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Feel free to PM me a picture!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

LMAO I love how a thread about my shed being ruined digressed so quickly roflmao. Anyway thanks for all the love and support guys!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

WOW..

I just read this for the first time and it's funny how off topic a thread can get..

Goes from DC sometimes hating DC to Caj looking for pics

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345