Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Sometimes I hate living in DC

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    holy crap, are they going to fix your shed and clean your jacked up yard?
    well, I don't own the house and I was pretty upset so I called my landlord to see what she wanted to do about it. I own the things in the shed though so I am going have to pull everything out and see what was damaged. So anyway I called her and she is feisty too...so she's calling the guy to make them replace the shed. I love it she was to authorative.....she was like I'll take it from here because I was so upset lol

OMG you guys aren't even going to believe this...the entire gutter JUST FELL ON MY SHED
    HaHa!

I bet they were like oh she's gonna cry about a brick, lets drop the gutter! Was it a young guy or an older guy lol. It seems like if its a young guy or a guy working for a huge construction company they just don't give a flying ratz ass.

I did cabinets in houses for 5 years and some of the people that went through there were just horrible about personal properties. I saw a plumber knock holes in a wall with his hammer to find a pipe. Of course I covered the holes with my cabinet, but damn if the homeowner saw that they would flip!

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    well, I don't own the house and I was pretty upset so I called my landlord to see what she wanted to do about it. I own the things in the shed though so I am going have to pull everything out and see what was damaged. So anyway I called her and she is feisty too...so she's calling the guy to make them replace the shed. I love it she was to authorative.....she was like I'll take it from here because I was so upset lol

OMG you guys aren't even going to believe this...the entire gutter JUST FELL ON MY SHED
    :shock: :laughing3:
    If that would happend to me, i kicked some asses...
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Sounds like these guys aren't a very professional construction crew.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

See Polo...if you lived in nice northern Virginia, you wouldn't be having these problems!

I feel for you, girl...it is really amazing the level of idiocy that exists in the professional world...people hire total goofballs to do work for them...not me...I do it myself...it may take longer and take up my weekends...but I KNOW for sure that it will be done right AND that my stuff won't get screwed up!

GIVE 'EM HELL, POLO!!!

They won't know what hit 'em!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:

HaHa!

I bet they were like oh she's gonna cry about a brick, lets drop the gutter! Was it a young guy or an older guy lol. It seems like if its a young guy or a guy working for a huge construction company they just don't give a flying ratz jiggly butt.

I did cabinets in houses for 5 years and some of the people that went through there were just horrible about personal properties. I saw a plumber knock holes in a wall with his hammer to find a pipe. Of course I covered the holes with my cabinet, but gol 'darnit if the homeowner saw that they would flip!
    The guy told me he doesn't want his insurance to go up he was like "uh I'll pay out of pocket" lol i asked what the name of the owner of the house was and he was like..."why do you need that ? The owner didn't do anything" LOL

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Del Rio Guest

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:

HaHa!

I bet they were like oh she's gonna cry about a brick, lets drop the gutter! Was it a young guy or an older guy lol. It seems like if its a young guy or a guy working for a huge construction company they just don't give a flying ratz jiggly butt.

I did cabinets in houses for 5 years and some of the people that went through there were just horrible about personal properties. I saw a plumber knock holes in a wall with his hammer to find a pipe. Of course I covered the holes with my cabinet, but gol 'darnit if the homeowner saw that they would flip!
    The guy told me he doesn't want his insurance to go up he was like "uh I'll pay out of pocket" lol i asked what the name of the owner of the house was and he was like..."why do you need that ? The owner didn't do anything" LOL
    Must be a small family company or something. Some are good, some are horrible.

Next time you talk to him just let him talk and stare right at him, when he pauses ask him "Are you done?" then before he can react punch him in the throat. It is the only way.

You know I am just REALLy GLAD I actually saw it happen. What would I have done if I saw it tomorrow or something. I just happened to be sitting right next to the window when it happened because I was wondering why the hell there was all this debris falling and I thought it was from the other construction site next door who I have HAD tons of problems with.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:

HaHa!

Tell him that he owes your landlord for the damage, but he owes you for being a pain in the arse because you might have to move your stuff.

Thanks Lotza!

"damien927" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:

HaHa!

Tell him that he owes your landlord for the damage, but he owes you for being a pain in the arse because you might have to move your stuff.
    Well I have a lot of belonging in that shed like my mother's wedding china, etc. If any of that is damaged he is gonna owe me money too!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Just tell him that all of the guys from PP.O are gonna kick his A$$ if he doesn't make everything right!!! :evil:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast