Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Sometimes I hate living in DC

Ack so DC is this quickly growing city so there is always construction going on everywhere. They have been renovating the place next door to mine ever since I moved in and wake me up every single morning with drills at 7:00 am which is really fun because I work nights. So now the house on the other side of me is having the roof redone so I am looking out back today at my little cement backyard with a shed, and there is sh** literally falling from the roof all over my little backyard and all over my shed. Everywhere there is huge pieces of debris and roof. So then I hear a boom....They dropped a brick from the roof through my shed!!!! The shed has all my storage in it.....there is a huge hole in the top of it.

So I through open the window and start swearing bloody murder at the guy who is looking at me like "doh did I do that"?

ARGH!!!!!!! I am so sick of this construction!

Thank you PPO for letting me rant! :cussing:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sometimes I hate living in DC

I suggest you consult ltrey so that you can learn force lightning and use it on those evil renovators!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

WOW, you can go off if you really want to.. Here I just took you for this sweet DC Pologirl. I wouldn't want to be that construction worker if you had to come out of your house.. You fooled me honey, I won't piss you off, you have my word.. :grin:

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

holy crap, are they going to fix your shed and clean your jacked up yard?

Thanks Lotza!

LMAO! I thought you knew by the way that I went off on that little sperm guy that if someone pisses me off I really go off. I don't fly off the handle often but when I do I am scary. I'm really nice really...but this guy is supposed to be a professional and he drops a brick through my shed? lol You should have seen me, I flung the window open and I was like "what the f*** are you doing?!" He looked so startled lol...then I went outside and demanded he come off the roof so I could talk to him. I made them put this plastic sheet for now over the shed and I wouldn't let them through my house to do it, I made them jump the fence lol

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"damien927" wrote:
    holy crap, are they going to fix your shed and clean your jacked up yard?
    well, I don't own the house and I was pretty upset so I called my landlord to see what she wanted to do about it. I own the things in the shed though so I am going have to pull everything out and see what was damaged. So anyway I called her and she is feisty too...so she's calling the guy to make them replace the shed. I love it she was to authorative.....she was like I'll take it from here because I was so upset lol

OMG you guys aren't even going to believe this...the entire gutter JUST FELL ON MY SHED

:crybaby:

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Uh oh.....its time for one female Viking fan to turn into a REAL Viking lady and kick some ass!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

didn't you just get done yelling at those guys???? Are they trying to drop stuff on it? Do you have a BB gun, that would wake them up!!!!

Thanks Lotza!

"damien927" wrote:
    didn't you just get done yelling at those guys???? Are they trying to drop stuff on it? Do you have a BB gun, that would wake them up!!!!
    The guy almost fell done the ladder LOL he RAN down the ladder to come pull the gutter off the shed and looked in my window like OMG I hope this bi*** doesn't come out of the house again LOL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast