Del Rio Guest

Something to Chew on

http://pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf

9/11 Pentagon conspiracy?

Interesting stuff here. Not sure I agree with it or not, but being open minded is always a good thing.

If you watch the clip and become more interested there are links during the clip that will take you to some very interesting information supporting the claims.

Sorry to all of you who thought this was a cooking thread by the title

Something to Chew on

Excellant DR,

which I could post something on here DAMMMMM
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

desertviking is offline Training Camp

Something to Chew on

:shock: WOW :shock: Very interesting DR. Not to sure what I think about that or how to feel about that quite yet. But thank you that is GOOD STUFF :thumbright:

CASPER Why so glum that you can't post somthing. Sorry if I have over looked somthing I should allready know. Just curious???
    Are You Going To Bark All Day Little Doggie????
    Or Are You Going To Bite???

Del Rio Guest

Something to Chew on

Yeah not sure how I feel about it either.

I'm of the opinion that if a person is fanatically anything it's bad. I take this into all aspects of my life.

When I say fanatically I mean like killing fans of other teams, being so religious you believe in genocide things like that

I get the feeling from reading all the info that the person who wrote this may be fanatically against our government since he/she mentions that we are trying to make the world run under ONE government

But personally i find it a good read. I work at an AFB and get goods like this all day.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Something to Chew on

I didn't watch this (wont load for some reason), but I have seen many other of the "Bush/Pentagon is responsible for 9/11" conspiracy theories. They are all a load of crap. Every one I have seen uses lies, things that can not be proven, and things they just made up. And the only facts they use are get twisted to the point where they become lies. The only people that press this theory are extreme leftists who hate Bush. There's a reason no one else pushes this, and that's because this theory is not credible. It's just a load of crap, and I'm not concerned about it.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Del Rio Guest

Something to Chew on

Well I don't think this one is against Bush as much as it is against the secret combinations between nations.

But truth be told it makes some valid points. And both sides twist things in thier favor government and anti-government. So if you are willing to eat what is fed to you have at it.

I just found it interesting I'm not promoting it, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I have no government agenda, I don't like either of the people in contention for pres.

I would like to see some jobs remain in our country other then that I am calm and collected.

Something to Chew on

some FOLKS say this was pasted out before :-k for obvious reasons 8) sorry but you have to down load this from my server to be able to see it, it also does not show up any other way :wink: for me anyway :?

http://itchlimited.mgtechs.com/pictures/

"oh what wonderfull webs we weave once we start to deceve" who said that any one know?

DR the last part of your comment rings a bell but you for got the other C cool
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

Something to Chew on

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    I didn't watch this (wont load for some reason), but I have seen many other of the "Bush/Pentagon is responsible for 9/11" conspiracy theories. They are all a load of crap. Every one I have seen uses lies, things that can not be proven, and things they just made up. And the only facts they use are get twisted to the point where they become lies. The only people that press this theory are extreme leftists who hate Bush. There's a reason no one else pushes this, and that's because this theory is not credible. It's just a load of crap, and I'm not concerned about it.
    VS dude relax, this is what you call an open fourm, don't turn it into a bush or kerry bashing as it is not, this is a second amendment right we all have to discuss interesting subject... it's called freedom of speech...

as one of the many bright young persons on this site who are wanting to go somewhere and you will I am sure... :thumbleft: you have to be able to have a analytical persective ablitiy about you, have your ideas or opion but don't think that someone is trying to push something down your throat all the time...

you also need to wake up and smell the coffee you don't think GWB sr. & CO. after many many years in and head of CIA, don't know how to "reach out and touch someone" get off me dude...

If you are that misinformed :scratch: (to be nice) :silent: Stay out of politices...it is a world out here 8)
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"