Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch

Some Fans Should Stay Home

When you have tickets to a game, you go there to cheer on your team, and have a great time.

WBL and I were at the Wild game on Thursday Jan. 26. It was a great game for the Wild. They won 5-1. The fans were into it. The place was rockin'. Our tickets are right behind the goal. Every time they come our way and come close to scoring, all the fans stand up and cheer. Well, the guy behind us took it upon himself to put his hands on WBL's shoulders and tell her to stay down because he was missing all the shots.

I kept quiet and didn't say anything, because I didn't want to start a fight. If I would have said something, I probably would have escalated the situation. I was furious, however. If you go to a game, you have to know that people are going to stand up and cheer. If you don't like that, just say home and watch it on TV.

Had to vent. Just wanted to know what everyone else thought about that.

Oh yeah, he sits in Sec. 123, row 17, seat 12.

whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Some Fans Should Stay Home

I hear you man.

I also get mad when I go to see the Vikes and people don't get even a little excited and tell me to calm down and tell me its just a game!

I say screw them and tell them to stay at home if they are just gonns sit there like a bump on a log!

You probably did the right thing by just leaving it alone.

I would have just told him"hey , I payed to see this also and to cheer so relax"

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

wild games f-ing rock!
    ;-)

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Ya i get that problem too.

It sucks really badly because whenever a big play happens for the team you are rooting for, you cant stand up and go nuts because the people behind you cant see and then start b**ching about not being able to see.

I would probably tell them to stand up as well.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

You should've went to security and told them that the man threatened and physically touched WBL. And that they need to remove him or move him.

It will work, trust me.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

My gf and I went to the vikings/packer game at lamboo this year and the dickheads behind us (including females) kept getting pissed at my gf and I and the people in the other two rows in front of us (we were in the third row behind the vikes bench!) because we kept getting up to see the play. They were @$$holes the entire game about it. So that was pretty fun to have to deal with. It really made the game less enjoyable for us. So we agree fully (GB4LFE is sitting here with me talking about this thread).

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    My gf and I went to the vikings/packer game at lamboo this year and the dickheads behind us (including females) kept getting pissed at my gf and I and the people in the other two rows in front of us (we were in the third row behind the vikes bench!) because we kept getting up to see the play. They were @$$holes the entire game about it. So that was pretty fun to have to deal with. It really made the game less enjoyable for us. So we agree fully (GB4LFE is sitting here with me talking about this thread).

I hear ya brother, I am from Shawano, Wis, and I go to every VIKE/CHEESE game at lamebeau. If those cheeseheads are losing, man, they get stupid. I always tell them, hey look at the scoreboard, who is winning? yeah thats what I thought shut up.. I especially pissed them off this year, well we won on Edingers kick (again) and I had my Sharper jersey on, the guy right down from me had his GB Sharper jersey on, I said hey he looks alot better in Purple and Gold, that dam near started a riot.. I LOVED IT...

That's pretty ballsy to do in lamboo!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

WTF?????

Man I go to games and stand up for the WHOLE DAMN THING. I was standing up yelling my ass off when the vikes were down by like 17 to the packers at the end of the half. If you are that much of a loser then DONT GO TO THE GAMES.

That's what we wanted to do, but the stupid bastards behind us kept getting bitchy! Stupid cheesedicks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast