Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Socom II on-line.

OMG THAT SH*T IS WORSE THAN CRACK. I used to have it all i did was play socom and go to work, get off work and play socom, its all i even cared about. I dont havei t anymore because i moved out of town and got dial up. I got pretty dang good, never got my wings but had several names as a cookie. I went by Mr. Mafia and Packersuck---:, LMAO. I played for like 4 or 5 mothns, the whole summer, made alot of friends, actually got alot of phone #'s from california and minnesota. We'd call each other and meet up to play or practice as a clan. Clan battles were the ultimate, so intense!! Ah i hate talking about it cause i dont have it anymore. Best online game ever.

GFENSE84 is offline Rookie

Socom II on-line.

I've had Socom II since about October 2004. That is when I got my DSL. A couple of friends talked me into getting it since one lives like 10 minutes down the road from me and the other lives in Utah now. I play once in awhile but I am horrible at it. I am usually one of the first to get myself killed.Kind of ruined the fun out of the game for me. Along with some of the jerks I have come across.LOL I play Madden 2005 most of the time anyways.
    Sig created by Vikez06
    [img:ba4cd10c8a]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/s21cal/kevinwilliams21.jpg[/img:ba4cd10c8a]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Socom II on-line.

Oh there's some jerks let me tell you what, when i was a newbie i used to get scolded all the time. I had no freaking idea what i was doing. The more you play the better you get and the more addicted you get. I wish i still had it, if you get a chance go and play Enowapi, best level on the game, as a newbie start out as a terrorist, its much easier in that level. You can do alot of sniping and whatnot. It really confusing at first but soon you will learn. I knew that map like the back of my hand. Lets just saay i got into a fair amount of confrintations in that game, good thing it was over some headphones.

dopenose420 is offline Rookie

Socom II on-line.

the best i ever saw on socom 1 (haven't picked up 2)

was "the common cold"

it was great when you got killed and it said "you were killed by "the common cold""

cause of him i made my name "chicken pox" :lol:
    [b:4b97d41fa6]Hey Green Bay...[/b:4b97d41fa6]
    [img:4b97d41fa6]http://webpages.charter.net/jferrell/w.gif[/img:4b97d41fa6]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12