Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So it's over

Re: So it's over

"PackOne" wrote:
    Best of luck. I know what that is like in a round about way.
    His sheep got sold at auction. Seriously, your a brave guy putting this out there. Hope it works out.
    Tuco the world.....

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:

The reason I finally kicked her out was due to her trying to make me play mom and dad all of the time while she has free roam whenever she felt like it.
    She thought I’d sit back and just allow her to walk all over me and stick me with our son at all times while she would go out and act like a teenager.
    Which isn’t all that far off considering she is only 23 and it seems she’s going through her mid 20 life crisis.
    It’s just unfortunate some people are unable to be mature enough about things to make the correct decisions for the child rather then for themselves all the time.

Thanks for letting me rant a little, I already feel a tidbit better by just writing this post.
    I rarely post any more but I wanted to tell you one thing, you are thinking so wrong!!!!

Yeah, you showed her, you don't have your baby with you and from your post your best friend is gone too.
    You are the sad one if you think she got the better end of the bargain. You got to be with your child while she is in a smoke infested room with a bunch of drunken losers.
    You may not know it now but you'll regret not seeing your child's first step, here its first word, see its face light up when you walk through the door at the end of the day.
    Even if she gets to do all that and even if you didn't care for her (which appears not to be the case) you have the best of it.
    The bar scene gets old fast; playing and enjoying your child is like no other high and if that is why you kicked her out I would hash it out some more in your head.
    Maybe try to rationalize it with her but I would keep the baby regardless if she stays or goes!!
    Just a different view because I know in ten years you will regret not seeing that child every day! when you get home!!!
    No wonder you don't post anymore.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:

The reason I finally kicked her out was due to her trying to make me play mom and dad all of the time while she has free roam whenever she felt like it.
    She thought I’d sit back and just allow her to walk all over me and stick me with our son at all times while she would go out and act like a teenager.
    Which isn’t all that far off considering she is only 23 and it seems she’s going through her mid 20 life crisis.
    It’s just unfortunate some people are unable to be mature enough about things to make the correct decisions for the child rather then for themselves all the time.

Thanks for letting me rant a little, I already feel a tidbit better by just writing this post.
    I rarely post any more but I wanted to tell you one thing, you are thinking so wrong!!!!

Yeah, you showed her, you don't have your baby with you and from your post your best friend is gone too.
    You are the sad one if you think she got the better end of the bargain. You got to be with your child while she is in a smoke infested room with a bunch of drunken losers.
    You may not know it now but you'll regret not seeing your child's first step, here its first word, see its face light up when you walk through the door at the end of the day.
    Even if she gets to do all that and even if you didn't care for her (which appears not to be the case) you have the best of it.
    The bar scene gets old fast; playing and enjoying your child is like no other high and if that is why you kicked her out I would hash it out some more in your head.
    Maybe try to rationalize it with her but I would keep the baby regardless if she stays or goes!!
    Just a different view because I know in ten years you will regret not seeing that child every day! when you get home!!!
    Was a bit Dr. Phil-ish. "Whaaaaut werrr UU Thinkkkkin?"
    Tuco the world.....

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:

Was a bit Dr. Phil-ish. "Whaaaaut werrr UU Thinkkkkin?"
    Maybe it is Dr. Phil and he is a Vikes fan.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:

I am pretty sure he still wants to be in his kids life and even get custody.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Update:

So now a week as bypassed so I figured I can send out an update.

Lots of music, booze, and plenty of thoughts have crossed my mind since my last post.
    Sometimes i wish I was able to play music to help release the things I feel deep down.
    Sometimes I wish I can speak the words that make sense to not just the people I care about but even to myself.
    I am lost confused and just down right heart broken.
    There is nothing worse then loving soemthing so much but not receiving the same in return.
    It's not the first time I have experienced heartbreak but even the 2nd time around it's just as difficult as the first time.
    Really all it comes down to is I have this deep down desire to have her back now that she has left.
    Maybe in due time things will get easier but right now it's an emotional struggle.

Anyway, thanks everyone for listening to my sob story and as much as I hate the idea of putting things public this way it don't take away the emotional side of what is occuring in my head.
    I lost a girlfriend of 4 years and it hurt for a long time but I soon realized that is was just never meant to be. The thing you gotta realize is that you can't control her feelings. You need to focus on making yourself happy again. Since you are a Viking fan maybe I can help. I have an extra season ticket and I am more than happy to take you to a game. I can even scoop you in Madison. It is basically on the way. Which game sounds interesting to you? I know I talked to you about this before. I remember you mentioned to me that you never have gone to a viking game or any NFL game. Sorry the Packer game is out.
    marstco, that is one hell of a nice thing to do. you are a good man.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345