Begin by assessing what resource you DO have at your disposal.
I'll start by saying thanks for all the advice and support guys.
I am in a terrible situation but to make light of everything I did speak with her over the phone about an hour ago and I have convinced her to bring the child to me being that this has been his home for 2 years now.
I told her that while she gets her life together it would be best that the child stays with me and not her being that she has no idea what way is up or down at this point and being at his home is the best plan of action for him.
With that said, I am now wondering what I do if she does drop him off and leave?
Do I call social services and explain to them what has happened and how she left him here with me and left?
I would imagine that it would help my cause in the long run in the eyes of the judge?
I am so lost right now mentally and being that I am trying to go at this will a clear mind it's extremely difficult and want nothing more then to make the right decision for both myself and my son.
The other down fall is that if I do take my son I still have to go to work Monday-Friday and no sitter or really no money for daycare right this moment.
I am completly lost on what to do at this point, which is so hard being that these few decisions might be some of the most critical decisions in my life time.