Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Freya" wrote:
    There is no hell.

    Thank you
    Sweet, now I can do all that fun stuff I always wanted to do.

  2. #42
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    Well, I got 28, which seems unfair cos I think I would have scored much higher if I had a vagina. Oh well.

  3. #43
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    Well Geez take out all the fun stuff.
    I guess its time for me to stop drinking alcohol
    smoking cigars, and enjoying premarital sex. I think its time for me to go back and play tiddley winks and get my self a clue
    ;D
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  4. #44
    PAvikesfan's Avatar
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    they forgot breathing air and eating food.
    I just wanted everyone to go to hell.

  5. #45
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    I didn't see anything about farm animals. Did you?

    And uh, post marital sex probably isn't a sin because it's so rare!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  6. #46
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    I didn't see anything about farm animals. Did you?

    And uh, post marital sex probably isn't a sin because it's so rare!
    Actually that must be a mistake.

    Post marriage sex should be limited to reproductive purposes. And then only in the dark preferably blindfolded.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  7. #47
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    I didn't see anything about farm animals. Did you?

    And uh, post marital sex probably isn't a sin because it's so rare!
    Actually that must be a mistake.

    Post marriage sex should be limited to reproductive purposes. And then only in the dark preferably blindfolded.
    Are you kidding me?
    Post-marriage sex is the only thing I have to look forward to when I get home from work!


    Once a week.

    If I'm nice and take out the garbage.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #48
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    I didn't see anything about farm animals. Did you?

    And uh, post marital sex probably isn't a sin because it's so rare!
    Actually that must be a mistake.

    Post marriage sex should be limited to reproductive purposes. And then only in the dark preferably blindfolded.
    Are you kidding me?
    Post-marriage sex is the only thing I have to look forward to when I get home from work!


    Once a week.

    If I'm nice and take out the garbage.

    =Z=
    No problem. You're just going to hell then. Again. Like the rest of us.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  9. #49
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    "cogitans" wrote:
    No problem. You're just going to hell then. Again. Like the rest of us.
    I spent a long weekend in a cabin with my boy's uptight wife last summer.

    I know hell.


    And I'm not going back!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #50
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: So apparently i'm going to hell

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    No problem. You're just going to hell then. Again. Like the rest of us.
    I spent a long weekend in a cabin with my boy's uptight wife last summer.

    I know hell.


    And I'm not going back!

    =Z=
    I see. Good thing Hell doesn't exist then.
    ;D

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. apparently rice got his payday
    By delviking in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 01:54 AM
  2. Apparently BB isn't as fast as AP
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 11:54 AM
  3. Apparently children are smarter than politicians...
    By NodakPaul in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 02:58 PM
  4. Huggies apparently not greedy
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 11:57 AM
  5. We got $7 million more in cap space apparently
    By muchluv4smoot in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 01:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •