Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    SKOL my Ride!


    I have a WHITE Ford Escape that I would like to add some Viking flavor to.

    (Please...I am not interested in any CHEVY VS DODGE VS FORD redneck comments.)
    :

    What I would like to know is....

    Do any of you have examples of Stickers, Graphics, Third Breaklights, Vehicle emblems, etc...
    that have been added to your vehicles to let the world know who your football team is?

    My License plate reads "1 VKNGFN"

    I would like to add more....without making the vehicle look like a clown car!

    I would love to see some pics of some of the stuff that people on PPO have done with their rides!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  2. #2
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: SKOL my Ride!

    Sounds like an interesting plan.

    Unfortunately I can't input much.
    The only customizing I've done to my vehicles has been the occasional CD player upgrade, and a sticker that read "Micheal Moore is a Douche bag!"


    It will be interesting to see what everybody has done to their rides.



  3. #3
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: SKOL my Ride!

    I always thought it would be the coolest thing to have the viking horn graphics on the side of your car but i imagine that would be very pricy.


  4. #4
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: SKOL my Ride!

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I always thought it would be the coolest thing to have the viking horn graphics on the side of your car but i imagine that would be very pricy.

    You could just make your own with colored duct tape.
    That would be friggin sweet.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: SKOL my Ride!

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I always thought it would be the coolest thing to have the viking horn graphics on the side of your car but i imagine that would be very pricy.
    That would be cool on a VW Bug.....
    paint the car like a helmet !
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: SKOL my Ride!

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Do any of you have examples of Stickers, Graphics, Third Breaklights, Vehicle emblems, etc...
    that have been added to your vehicles to let the world know who your football team is?
    The back window of Singer's ride is pretty sweet.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: SKOL my Ride!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Do any of you have examples of Stickers, Graphics, Third Breaklights, Vehicle emblems, etc...
    that have been added to your vehicles to let the world know who your football team is?
    The back window of Singer's ride is pretty sweet.

    =Z=
    Looking forward to seeing it!
    Come on Singer....no holding out!
    It better be more then Calvin pi$$ing on Wisconsin!

    ;D
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: SKOL my Ride!

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Do any of you have examples of Stickers, Graphics, Third Breaklights, Vehicle emblems, etc...
    that have been added to your vehicles to let the world know who your football team is?
    The back window of Singer's ride is pretty sweet.

    =Z=
    Looking forward to seeing it!
    Come on Singer....no holding out!
    It better be more then Calvin pi$$ing on Wisconsin!

    ;D

    [img width=450 height=308]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v1.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=446]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v2.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=378]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v3.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=303]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v4.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: SKOL my Ride!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Do any of you have examples of Stickers, Graphics, Third Breaklights, Vehicle emblems, etc...
    that have been added to your vehicles to let the world know who your football team is?
    The back window of Singer's ride is pretty sweet.

    =Z=
    Looking forward to seeing it!
    Come on Singer....no holding out!
    It better be more then Calvin pi$$ing on Wisconsin!

    ;D

    [img width=450 height=308]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v1.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=446]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v2.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=378]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v3.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=303]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v4.jpg[/img]

    Very nice Singer!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: SKOL my Ride!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Do any of you have examples of Stickers, Graphics, Third Breaklights, Vehicle emblems, etc...
    that have been added to your vehicles to let the world know who your football team is?
    The back window of Singer's ride is pretty sweet.

    =Z=
    Looking forward to seeing it!
    Come on Singer....no holding out!
    It better be more then Calvin pi$$ing on Wisconsin!

    ;D

    [img width=450 height=308]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v1.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=446]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v2.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=378]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v3.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=303]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/v4.jpg[/img]
    Do you remember where you got them from?
    Was it somewhere that they could be ordered online?
    Are they attached to the outside of the windows or on the inside?

    Thanks, Ron
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ride the SLUT
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 10:24 AM
  2. Sweet ride!!!!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 04:57 AM
  3. Redneck Ride.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 05:29 PM
  4. If and when should PEP ride the pine?
    By TheAnimal93 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 05:30 AM
  5. valleyfairs new ride!!!
    By zimtwister in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 02:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •