Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: this site..

  1. #21
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: this site..

    I've always enjoyed PP.O because people don't feel the need to make others look bad in order to build themselves up. Even spelling and grammatical foibles are overlooked (until this thread at least).

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  2. #22
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: this site..

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    This site and Oxygen are tied in my book for must haves every day.
    Man, that was a killer statement.

    I will forward it to webby, maybe we could have that at the top of the site for awhile!
    haha man that would be awesome!

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  3. #23
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: this site..

    "SKOL" wrote:
    I've always enjoyed PP.O because people don't feel the need to make others look bad in order to build themselves up. Even spelling and grammatical foibles are overlooked (until this thread at least).
    Good point, Skol. However, shouldn't you have said "That is, until this thread, however"? :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  4. #24
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: this site..

    :lol: I've been on this site for over two years now. I think it took all of like a month for Webby to offer me mod status because I was ALWAYS on. Even though I've had to take breaks here and there... this is definitely like my second family. I don't know what I'd do with out you guys in the offseason! Especially after moving to the heart of Bearland!!!!

  5. #25
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: this site..

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    :lol: I've been on this site for over two years now. I think it took all of like a month for Webby to offer me mod status because I was ALWAYS on. Even though I've had to take breaks here and there... this is definitely like my second family. I don't know what I'd do with out you guys in the offseason! Especially after moving to the heart of Bearland!!!!
    That's your OWN fault!!! :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #26
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: this site..

    I'm not claiming otherwise!

  7. #27
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: this site..

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Definately addicting, or addictive, whatever :wink:

    During the height of the new uniform debates I found myself making 20 posts per day. I actually had to force myself to close the browser so I could get some real work done. (One week I even had to stay at work a little later just to make sure I met my billable hours goal for the week)

    I am slowing down now, but I know I will pick up quite a bit again if ther is any news about the stadium or when training camp starts...

    OH MY GOSH!!! Not 20 posts a day!! lol jk
    LOL. :lol: 20 posts a day is pretty high for me, especially when I am supposed to be working. And that doesn't even include the time I spend reading other people's posts.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #28
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: this site..

    "SKOL" wrote:
    I've always enjoyed PP.O because people don't feel the need to make others look bad in order to build themselves up. Even spelling and grammatical foibles are overlooked (until this thread at least).
    EXCEPT f'n up people's names...THAT is inexcusable!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #29
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: this site..

    "SKOL" wrote:
    I've always enjoyed PP.O because people don't feel the need to make others look bad in order to build themselves up. Even spelling and grammatical foibles are overlooked (until this thread at least).
    You used spell check didn't you? :lol:

  10. #30
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: this site..

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    I've always enjoyed PP.O because people don't feel the need to make others look bad in order to build themselves up. Even spelling and grammatical foibles are overlooked (until this thread at least).
    You used spell check didn't you? :lol:
    :sign5:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hey i'm new to the site
    By PurpleCanuck in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 10:47 AM
  2. New To the Site
    By justdiddy in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:12 PM
  3. GB Fan Site
    By PurplePackerEater in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 07:10 AM
  4. Nfl site
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 05:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •