Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65
  1. #21
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I guess when I drive I just listen to the local sports radio and/or CDs, I'll save the money for Sunday Ticket next year.
    That gets boring when all they do is talk Packers in Wisconsin.

  2. #22
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    What's a radio?

  3. #23
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I guess when I drive I just listen to the local sports radio and/or CDs, I'll save the money for Sunday Ticket next year.
    That gets boring when all they do is talk Packers in Wisconsin.
    So the solution is...don't live in Wisconsin :P


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  4. #24
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    What's a radio?
    You put bread into it and it makes toast I think.

  5. #25
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    What's a radio?
    You put bread into it and it makes toast I think.
    I thought that's what a bathtub was for

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I love mine.

    NBA
    NFL
    College BB
    CNBC

    and occasionally I listen to music....... between 18 and 25 or so on the dial, flip back and forth.

    XM should add MLB that would be nice.


    I got a funny feeling that now that they have merged, the MLB, NFL, and NBA will not be part of the norm.
    They will have a monopoly.
    I don't expect them to gouge us, but they will have to make it more profitable for themselves which they said the merger will do.
    I hope I am wrong.
    You mean Sirius because XM has MLB.
    No, he means XM merging into Sirius will ADD MLB to his existing choices, just as it will ADD the NFL and other things to MY XM choices.

    I love XM.
    Love it, love it, love it.
    Don't miss the NFL because I've never had it.
    When I'm driving tomorrow to the family reunion, I'll be enjoying commercial-free music until the Cubs game comes on which I will then turn on and enjoy with no changing channels.

    Well worth every cent I pay to have 3 radios hooked up to it.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I love mine.

    NBA
    NFL
    College BB
    CNBC

    and occasionally I listen to music....... between 18 and 25 or so on the dial, flip back and forth.

    XM should add MLB that would be nice.

    I got a funny feeling that now that they have merged, the MLB, NFL, and NBA will not be part of the norm.
    They will have a monopoly.
    I don't expect them to gouge us, but they will have to make it more profitable for themselves which they said the merger will do.
    I hope I am wrong.



    I agree...I heard that they were going to keep the subscription rate around the $13 per month price, but with the "a la carte" menu, I also feel some of the ones you mentioned will be premium-priced.

    BTW, my favorite music station is "Left of Center".
    Buzz Saw or Classic Vinyl for me.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #28
    KevinK is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    299

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    when it comes to the sirius music channel its Lithium 24 for me. That 90's grunge pearl jam, foo fighters, STP etc.

  9. #29
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    Listening to Sirius NFL - Hasselbeck is beating up TJack.

    They're talking about QB's that would run our offense better than TJ. One name mentioned is Charlie Batch!
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  10. #30
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Sirius and XM Merger

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Listening to Sirius NFL - Hasselbeck is beating up TJack.

    They're talking about QB's that would run our offense better than TJ. One name mentioned is Charlie Batch!
    They must be joking right?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Limas Sweed On Sirius Radio
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 11:40 AM
  2. Brad Childress on Sirius NFL Radio
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 05:54 AM
  3. Corporate captains talk merger to pursue NFL team
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:47 PM
  4. Culpepper on Sirius
    By darkflood in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 11:59 AM
  5. Sirius satelite radio
    By faninphx in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 05:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •