Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I feel guilty being in this thread LOL
    :lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing. When is Singersp due back? He can't leave us hangin' here with no news, how inconsiderate of him.
    Well I'm back & I've already posted some news.

    Toronto was a great city, but I swear to God, if I see one more Tim Horton's I'm gonna puke.

    That is a coffee shop, similar to Starbucks I am told, but you can't drive a single mile without seeing one.

    Who the hell is Tim Horton anyways?

    And WTF is up with your ketchup? It's like American ketchup, but with liquid sugar in it. I've eaten pixie stix with less sugar in it. :grin:

    And only in Canada will you hear the words, "Do you want gravy on your fries?" :roll:

    And at the ball game, they ate their fries using little sticks as a fork. :scratch:

    And other than mostly Chryslers (I was at the Daimler-Chrysler plant in Brampton on business) you see several of these little cars that make a mini Cooper, look like a limo.



    Where the hell is the engine & gas tank?

    Toronto has got to be the most diversified city I've ever been to. There were people there from alot of different nations. I wish I would have had an opportunity to try some Indian food. (But not the goat)

    I got to see the CN tower & catch a Blue-Jays ball game at the Rogers Center (a retractable roof stadium) & Woodbine horse track & Casino.

    I don't know who got more money out of me, the casino or the the people charging me to exchange US currency for Canadian.
    the BBQ sauce in canada is the same way..its like they pour sugar in all of the condiments here
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  2. #22
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    Ahhhh Canada .....


    I miss those trips up to Winni ... Speaking of which, I had a Labatt's at dinner last night and it just wasn't the same as drinking it fresh from the stream when your up there.

    And the women, OOHhhh the women. Ok, I must go now .. getting depressed from the flood of memories.


    just out of curiosity of course, where is this beer stream? just to look at i mean

  3. #23
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    "olson_10" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    Ahhhh Canada .....


    I miss those trips up to Winni ... Speaking of which, I had a Labatt's at dinner last night and it just wasn't the same as drinking it fresh from the stream when your up there.

    And the women, OOHhhh the women. Ok, I must go now .. getting depressed from the flood of memories.
    you MISS winnipeg? lol this place is just flat out depressing

    i love winnipeg, wut you talkin' bout?

  4. #24
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I feel guilty being in this thread LOL
    :lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing. When is Singersp due back? He can't leave us hangin' here with no news, how inconsiderate of him.
    Well I'm back & I've already posted some news.

    Toronto was a great city, but I swear to God, if I see one more Tim Horton's I'm gonna puke.

    That is a coffee shop, similar to Starbucks I am told, but you can't drive a single mile without seeing one.

    Who the hell is Tim Horton anyways?

    And WTF is up with your ketchup? It's like American ketchup, but with liquid sugar in it. I've eaten pixie stix with less sugar in it. :grin:

    And only in Canada will you hear the words, "Do you want gravy on your fries?" :roll:

    And at the ball game, they ate their fries using little sticks as a fork. :scratch:

    And other than mostly Chryslers (I was at the Daimler-Chrysler plant in Brampton on business) you see several of these little cars that make a mini Cooper, look like a limo.



    Where the hell is the engine & gas tank?

    Toronto has got to be the most diversified city I've ever been to. There were people there from alot of different nations. I wish I would have had an opportunity to try some Indian food. (But not the goat)

    I got to see the CN tower & catch a Blue-Jays ball game at the Rogers Center (a retractable roof stadium) & Woodbine horse track & Casino.

    I don't know who got more money out of me, the casino or the the people charging me to exchange US currency for Canadian.
    I wonder if anybody has survived an accident in one of those things?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    Ahhhh Canada .....


    I miss those trips up to Winni ... Speaking of which, I had a Labatt's at dinner last night and it just wasn't the same as drinking it fresh from the stream when your up there.

    And the women, OOHhhh the women. Ok, I must go now .. getting depressed from the flood of memories.
    I must say Canadian women present themselves better than American women.

  6. #26
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    Glad to see you back Singer, I thought they used Vineger on their fries?....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  7. #27
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    And the women, OOHhhh the women. Ok, I must go now .. getting depressed from the flood of memories.


    and i get to look at them every day!

  8. #28
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    "finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    Ahhhh Canada .....


    I miss those trips up to Winni ... Speaking of which, I had a Labatt's at dinner last night and it just wasn't the same as drinking it fresh from the stream when your up there.

    And the women, OOHhhh the women. Ok, I must go now .. getting depressed from the flood of memories.
    I must say Canadian women present themselves better than American women.
    whoa you need to back up buddy!

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  9. #29
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Glad to see you back Singer, I thought they used Vineger on their fries?....
    thats a british thing - best way to serve them !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  10. #30
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: SingerSP in Canada for the next few days...

    Welcome back singersp!

    So you took a trip to Canada?

    D@mn, that must have been a nice experience.

    I'll be 20 years old tommorow (Saturday) and I've never even been out of the country. :sad:
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Going to Canada
    By 12purplepride28 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:47 PM
  2. a lil shoutout from canada
    By lil_miss_sixty in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:19 PM
  3. Oh Canada!
    By V4L in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 07:26 PM
  4. HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!
    By canadian_vikes_fan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 01:30 AM
  5. No wonder Canada has a bad reputation in the U.S.
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 09:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •