Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: singersp, Bring back the Stach!

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Stadium issues, not signing certain players, QB controversies, are they all related to singer shaving off the stach?

    I say yes.

    Also need the Zeus sermons
    i was very disappointed that i didn't see sermons this year


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  2. #12
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: singersp, Bring back the Stach!

    hell!! we gave him the plaque,is it too much for him to grow the moustache...?
    El underdog.

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: singersp, Bring back the Stach!

    "El" wrote:
    hell!! we gave him the plaque,is it too much for him to grow the moustache...?
    I still haven't received it.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: singersp, Bring back the Stach!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Stadium issues, not signing certain players, QB controversies, are they all related to singer shaving off the stach?

    I say yes.
    LOL! I shaved it off in 2007 soon before we drafted AD

    I did it to be offset the effects of Chillers stash.

    Could you imagine the state-of-the-state the Vikings would be in if I supported Childress by bringing back "The Stache"?


    It's bad enough with Childress' "love child" CmacD on the loose.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: singersp, Bring back the Stach!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Stadium issues, not signing certain players, QB controversies, are they all related to singer shaving off the stach?

    I say yes.
    LOL! I shaved it off in 2007 soon before we drafted AD

    I did it to be offset the effects of Chillers stash.

    Could you imagine the state-of-the-state the Vikings would be in if I supported Childress by bringing back "The Stache"?


    It's bad enough with Childress' "love child" CmacD on the loose.
    The new stadium is resting on your upper lip.
    Bring back the stach.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #16
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: singersp, Bring back the Stach!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Stadium issues, not signing certain players, QB controversies, are they all related to singer shaving off the stach?

    I say yes.
    LOL! I shaved it off in 2007 soon before we drafted AD

    I did it to be offset the effects of Chillers stash.

    Could you imagine the state-of-the-state the Vikings would be in if I supported Childress by bringing back "The Stache"?


    It's bad enough with Childress' "love child" CmacD on the loose.
    The new stadium is resting on your upper lip.
    Bring back the stach.
    So who to we yell at first if the Vikes move?
    The stash or the taxpayers?

  7. #17
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: singersp, Bring back the Stach!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Stadium issues, not signing certain players, QB controversies, are they all related to singer shaving off the stach?

    I say yes.
    LOL! I shaved it off in 2007 soon before we drafted AD

    I did it to be offset the effects of Chillers stash.

    Could you imagine the state-of-the-state the Vikings would be in if I supported Childress by bringing back "The Stache"?


    It's bad enough with Childress' "love child" CmacD on the loose.
    The new stadium is resting on your upper lip.
    Bring back the stach.
    So who to we yell at first if the Vikes move?
    The stash or the taxpayers?
    If the stach returns, the money will follow.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Bring Back C Mac D
    By V4L in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 12:11 AM
  2. Bring Back Daunte?
    By PurpleMafia in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 07:55 PM
  3. Bring back Tice!
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 11:43 AM
  4. Should we bring back Big Dave ???
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 06:21 PM
  5. BRING BUD BACK, BRING BUD BACK!
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 05:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •