Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Since the subject of video games came up!!

Does anyone play Tiger Woods golf? I am addicted to that game!! I was just wondering, and I wanted to get a new topic going!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

nope... but my favorite game on PS2 is SSX... I just bought the new one and am totally addicted to it. My poor boyfriend thinks I pay more attention to it then I do him!

note: I do enjoy girlie stuff such as going shopping and getting my nails done! just thought I should throw that out or people are gonna start thinking I'm a guy again!

Hey, chicks that play video games are cool. My girlfriend hates video games and hates when I play. She's all into the shopping and all that crap!! Video games make you super human!! (not really but it's fun to think that, right?)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

hahaha... i'm so not a normal girl! I like fishing, video games and sports (all MN teams I love) I do love the girlie things in life too... but I think thats what sets me apart and makes me who I am! so I'm good with that!

My girl loves sports (all WI teams unfortunately) she just doesn't like to play video games and other stuff like that, they are too boring for her!! Oh well more fun for me!!!

gpete13 is offline Starter

Im not into golf, but a few of my friends that are really enjoy that game.

My wife and I both are pretty decent gamers. Shes not in the sports games(Madden) like I am, but we love a good two player RPG type game. Right now we are on Champions of Norrth, Everquest for the PS2. Recently we went throught Boulders Gate II twice, and we're allways on the look out for a good 2 player co-op game for the PS2. I think next up is Gladius (sp?) for us. We also play some platformers, and just switch between deaths. Its fun. I can fully recommend Ratchet and Clank 1 and 2, great games. I've also been playing some Socom II, I can't really get into the main offline game, but the online kill each other is fun can waste alot of time.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Champions of Norrath? OHHHH, look out, don't buy EverQuest for your PC, bad, bad news. I am still fighting that addiction, lol. BUT, Vkg4, just install EQ on your computer, and hers, play a little online, with her, so she figures out how to loot and sell stuff and especially how to talk to people. Then, get busy for a few, next thing you know she will be logging 8 hour days, and will have to PL you.
    I have *grin* done this to like 5 of my RL friends, lol, and they are still playing too.

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

I am totally addicted to Madden 2004, I have played 10 seasons, and now got into the fantasy draft part, It was so cool building my own team from scratch. It was very fun watching all these players go to totally different teams like our favorite QB to hate Favre went to the Texans. And Couch was the Fudge packers QB. Can't wait until 2005 hits the shelves.

Vikes go 13-3 & win Superbowl :cheers:

I think I have only played about 2 full seasons, maybe 3 on Madden. I don't have as much time as I would like to play so many seasons, it is so time consuming!!

I'm really looking forward to the next Grand Theft Auto to come out!! San Andreas!! I love those games too!

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

I have the Tiger Wood's game I play it on my PC. I have to admit every once in awhile I do get hooked and play it alot. But I have'nt had much time to play it lately.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast