Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Since Audio brought up the topic of Pet Peeves....

Whats yours?...

I'de have to say for me......

When I go to the gas station to put gas in the truck, and say I get $20.00 worth.

Well at about $19.70 the pump slows down and it takes just as much time for the dam .30 cents to pump as the $19.70 did..

Hell, I've even left with 10 cents still to go before.... :sad:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Since Audio brought up the topic of Pet Peeves....

The list is endless! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Whats yours?...

When I go to the gas station to put gas in the truck, and say I get $20.00 worth.

Well at about $19.70 the pump slows down and it takes just as much time for the dam .30 cents to pump as the $19.70 did..

Viking Ned: PP.O Gas Station Attendant :lol:

Prophet Guest

My pet peeve is spelling and grammatical errors. We all make them, but some people make no effort to write and/or spell correctly.

Loose is the biggest one on this board. It is lose, not frickin' loose!

My other pet peeve is when people complain about spelling and grammatical errors.

That puts me in a tough predicament. Can't stand it, but can't stand complaining about it.

So, my own post is grinding my gonads.

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Whats yours?...

I hate that too.

Others: when ppl chew noisily, and more recently at the Olympics- Show a little dissapointment when you've been training every day for four years in your sport, are a favorite to get gold, and get a bronze or no medal instead. Be pissed off! Don't say "Oh that's just the nature of the sport" or w/e (see Bode Miller, Apolo Anton Ohno)

LOL, that's all.

How do ya like them apples?!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    My pet peeve is spelling and grammatical errors. We all make them, but some people make no effort to write and/or spell correctly.

My other pet peeve is when people complain about spelling and grammatical errors.

That puts me in a tough predicament. Can't stand it, but can't stand complaining about it.

Prophet,

YOU TALKING TO ME?.... :lol:

I'm guilty of the loose spelling.....But I'm getting better....LOSE, yeah I got it now... :wink:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Ummm...Brittish people's yellow teeth (or messed up teeth in general)

Loud women...shut yer friggin' mouth bee-otch! (Usually fat chicks who get no attention....)

No salary cap in baseball (Yankers are monopolizing, but there all-star team still can't win the series...lmfao!)

Moralist media....nobody's allowed to make a mistake, heck, you can't even fake moon someone...WTF??? Joe Buck, burn in hell!

Spelling....learn to spell, but you already know that

Smelly people...take a shower...it takes 5 minutes....don't just shower yourself in cologne...learn to take care of your body, or at least leave us out of it....(don't stink in my space!)

Stuck up be-yotches....what makes you better than me? You waste your money on stupid b/s like clothes and jewelry....you get drunk and screw tons of dirtball perverts.....you work as a receptionist at a hair studio....GET ON MY LEVEL YOU STUCK UP SLUT!

Ok.....venting done....thanks.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Prophet Guest

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

Prophet,

YOU TALKING TO ME?.... :lol:

I'm guilty of the loose spelling.....But I'm getting better....LOSE, yeah I got it now... :wink:
    No, nobody in particular. I generally put my pet peeves aside, because it generally isn't worth getting my ass kicked over them.

On a side note, I had a dog named Peeve once. So I don't always dislike my pet Peeves.

Prophet Guest

"audioghost" wrote:
    Ummm...Brittish people's yellow teeth (or messed up teeth in general)

Loud women...shut yer friggin' mouth bee-otch! (Usually fat chicks who get no attention....)

No salary cap in baseball (Yankers are monopolizing, but there all-star team still can't win the series...lmfao!)

Moralist media....nobody's allowed to make a mistake, heck, you can't even fake moon someone...WTF??? Joe Buck, burn in hell!

Spelling....learn to spell, but you already know that

Smelly people...take a shower...it takes 5 minutes....don't just shower yourself in cologne...learn to take care of your body, or at least leave us out of it....(don't stink in my space!)

Stuck up be-yotches....what makes you better than me? You waste your money on stupid b/s like clothes and jewelry....you get drunk and screw tons of dirtball perverts.....you work as a receptionist at a hair studio....GET ON MY LEVEL YOU STUCK UP SLUT!

Ok.....venting done....thanks.
    LMAO! Audio, a little uptight today?

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Also, a pet peeve of mine is when someone is in a coma or gets surgery to avoid death and people say they're so "courageous"....WTF choice do they have, do it or die....thats not courage, thats common sense, if they didn't do it they'd be stupid! Courage is what fire fighters display when they pull people out of a burning building, courage is what employees of big corporations display when they expose a corporation's wrong-doing....

Displaying courage is doing something you don't have to do that is dangerous to you and risky because it is the right thing to do, ignoring the risk....that is COURAGE....

I feel for the people who have surgery and out-live a coma, but don't call that courage....maybe perserverance is the right word to use....NOT FRIGGIN' COURAGE!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast