Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick and Tired

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Sick and Tired

Over my time I have noticed a few givens on this site. 1. No matter how many times we tell them we heard them before, the Packer fans never get new jokes, or insults. 2. Packer fans come and go, join and leave, depending on how well they two teams are doing. 3. All Vikings fans think it is best to agressively attack the Packer fans in order to make them go away. Have any of you thought that maybe they look at our posts the same way we look at theirs?

What I mean by that is, if there is an unruly packer fan on here, you know, the "VIKINGS SUCK PACKERS RULE" or "WE ARE GOING TO JUST KICK YOUR A$$" type? Just ignore them. Let them start threads and do not respond unless they put forth some new or relivant information. I am all about discussionabout the future games, matchups, players, and stuff like that, but the nonsense comments are just getting out of hand. I find myself reading the same conversations over and over on here, just with new packer fans not here to experience the previous ones. Please, just ignore them, let their threads die. When they notice that you do not care about what they say (how "bad" the vikings are) maybe they will start making some sense in their arguments, or maybe they will just leave.

Something needs to be done about the endless, senseless banter on the site. I did not join this site to engage in childish arguments. I joined to: A.Support my team
    B.Get good info on the team
    C.Discuss games/current events/players/matchups

I did not join to:
    A. Have every logical question I ask to a Packer fan be answered with the summed up "You suck, vikings suck, Favre is God."

I suggest a stricter use of administration on this site. Keep fans orderly, if someone comes on here just to upset everyone then kick them off. I for one am getting sick of it.

Comments?
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

fan4favre is offline Starter

Sick and Tired

Cry baby. You have always been a useless troll. Enough said.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Sick and Tired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Just what he is talking about. Yes, I kinda agree with what Klein is saying. I think a lot of these posts need to go in the Trash the Pack section. They start out good and on point, then turn into a batlle of Vik vs Pack.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Sick and Tired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Boy, someone has his (or her, or whatever) diaper in a bunch! It's Packer fans like you that give decent folk (ala Los) a bad name. If you can't say something nice or at least something half-way respectable, get the hell out - THIS IS A VIKING FAN WEBSITE, YOU LITTLE CHEESE-EATIN' "USELESS CRY-BABY TROLL"!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Sick and Tired

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    Boy, someone has his (or her, or whatever) diaper in a bunch! It's Packer fans like you that give decent folk (ala Los) a bad name. If you can't say something nice or at least something half-way respectable, get the hell out - THIS IS A VIKING FAN WEBSITE, YOU LITTLE CHEESE-EATIN' "USELESS CRY-BABY TROLL"!

[size=24px]GET SOME SHOCK[/size] :headbang: and DIDO from the other side of the world :director: YOU LITTLE CHEESE-EATIN' "USELESS CRY-BABY TROLL"! ottytrain3: on yea
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Sick and Tired

I agree kleinsasser

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Sick and Tired

i think all Packer posters need to formulate a well-written, 500 word essay on why they deserve to be registered on this site before they are allowed to post. hopefully that might weed out some of the loser posters that kleinsasser is taking about.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Sick and Tired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Who are you calling a troll buddy? I don't recall seeing you on this site when the fans were walking out of Lambeau.

BTW this is my second account name on this site.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Sick and Tired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Seems to me that you are just "popping up" at the most opportune moments. Stick around through the good and the bad and then I will respect you.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I agree but...

I agree with you Kleinsasser, but no matter what you say I think it's still gonna happen. The Vikes fans are gonna keep bashing the Packers fans on here and vice versa no matter what. Yea it does get kinda annoying but I just don't think it'll ever stop.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast