Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Should I get this tattoo??

I don't really look at females with a tattoo on thier lower back as easy..

It's just ink..

They are pretty sweet though..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

My wife has one on her lower back. Its a tribal looking tat. She has one on her foot and upper shoulder in the back as well.

And, she is an Accountant...a CPA. But they are hidden.

I like lower back tats on a chick. Its hot.

My friend calls them stripper tats.

coreyd is offline Coach

"aceclown" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    a tattoo is a sign of weakness.
    Please explain??
    allright, basically someone who feels the need to have people see how "hard" they are use tattoos to mask an inner weakness.
    I have 3 tattoos and I never once thought of them as making me look "hard." I got them because I like to express myself. I am a pretty artisitc person and I figured why not show how much I care about these things. I have 2 boys and I got both of their names on my forearms. People seem to like them. Another thing I liike about them is being 24 with 2 kids is not the typical thing. And when I am out at the bar and an attractive girl notices them she asks "Oh, thats sexy, what are the names for?" Then I tell her. If she is turned off by me having 2 kids it wastes no time of mine. It also tells them that if by some chance we did end up dating, my kids are the most important thing to me.

So, I can see how you view them as a sign of weakness, but that only applies to the people that get them to look like a badass. Just like owning a pitbull. Some people like them. I had one because they are good looking dogs and are very loyal to their owner. BUT, I do have a friend who has one and he thinks it makes him a badass. Which, it doesnt.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I would definitely think about it long and hard, but that tatoo is awesome. I don't think lower back totaoos on women are slutty on women at all, unless you're one of those women who wear those low riser jeans so that your pants are pretty much falling off every time you sit down, which I doubt you are. The way you act makes you slutty, a tatoo doesn't. I gotta be honest with you I think that I would fly to Minnesota to meet you if you got that tatoo, cuz to me you'd be the cooleset chick on the planet. A Vikings tatoo on a woman? I can't think of anything sexier. My boyfriend told me once if he had met me and I had a Viking tatoo (cuz I've thought about it), he would have fallen in love with me instantly. All that said, it is absolutely your decision and you have to be sure. But what a beautiful design...good job Vikez

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I want a tattoo but I am deathly afraid of needles and pain!!
    me too lol

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"VikingNed" wrote:
    When is the last time you seen a HOT 70 year old, with a tattoo?....LMAO

Oh ya, I can hear it now.....Hey look at Granny, she's so HOT.....LMFAO...

You guys are to much..... :lol: :wink:
    How many 70 year old women do you hear anyone saying is hot period Ned? lol

coreyd is offline Coach

Also, for those tattoo fans out there, I know of a really good place to get work done. Its called Captive Elements and it is located in Blaine, MN. They have been around for a few years and have an excellent reputation.

An example, the other day I went in to get a tattoo that I have been thinking about for a while, and the artist had a cold. He was the only one on that day and told me that he wasnt doing any work beacuse of his cold. He missed out on a $300.00 tatt.

That tells me that they care that much about their customers. I know all the artist there a little bit from being previous cusotmers and they are all talented and take a lot of pride in their work.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    Please explain??
    allright, basically someone who feels the need to have people see how "hard" they are use tattoos to mask an inner weakness.
    That's one of the most Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd posts I've ever read on here. A significant number of tattoos are got out of respect for someone or something, religion, or a tribute. It's very common that people that have tat's are very passionate about them and would most likely get pissed off at you for saying something so dumb. Think before you speak... asshat.

Oh, by the way, shut down. Dominated. Owned.
    Right. My boyfriend got my initials on his back in old English. It's beautiful. He did it to show me his love for me.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"coreyd" wrote:
    [quote]"aceclown" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    Please explain??
    :roll:

This coming from somebody that does not have one I imagine and just likes to piss people off?

I have 3. The first is because I wanted one. Then I put the 2 loves of my life on my other arm; my boys names and the norse head.

If I want to show somebody how hard I am I will smash a beer bottle over my head. Or better yet, you are always welcome to come and find out for yourself.

I want a Army tat next. It will be my last. I do not want it on my shoulder because I already have one on the other. And I do not want it on my forearm because I may have a job where I may not want it advertised.

coreyd is offline Coach

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [quote]"coreyd" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    Please explain??
    :roll:

This coming from somebody that does not have one I imagine and just likes to piss people off?

I have 3. The first is because I wanted one. Then I put the 2 loves of my life on my other arm; my boys names and the norse head.

If I want to show somebody how hard I am I will smash a beer bottle over my head. Or better yet, you are always welcome to come and find out for yourself.

I want a Army tat next. It will be my last. I do not want it on my shoulder because I already have one on the other. And I do not want it on my forearm because I may have a job where I may not want it advertised.
    Hey Ultra, I am getting a Marine Corps Tattoo next month. If you are interested I say we meet up, get our work, then go out for a beer. And if anyone wants to see how "hard" we are, well, we can break some beer bottles. lol

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast