Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Should anyone pay to watch Tyson fight again?

I really can't see paying money to watch this again....what do you guys think....

Del Rio Guest

Re: Should anyone pay to watch Tyson fight again?

No way.

Not until he has proven himself.

Then again the Heavyweight division is so weak right now he is one win away from being able to challenge the champ. I'm thinking if he wins this fight, and stays serious he will be the champ with all the belts again.

I did see Bowe was fighting again, I guess if he trimmed up a bit he could make a run.

TATEone is offline Starter

At this point it is really not worth it anymore. I mean a couple years ago maybe, but not now.
    I voluntarily agree to not indulge in any alcohol, drugs, or engage in any other illegal activity that may in any way jeopardize the years of hard work we as a team have committed to our goal of a championship season in '76.

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Mike Tyson needs a labotomy as he is by far the stupidest athelete to ever walk this earth (I hope "Iron Mike" isn't a member here). He will not amount to anything, he's mentally unstable, and not even a good fighter anymore. I guess when youu need to pay the gov't millions of dollars, it isn't that hard to go out and embarrass your sport and yourself!

Cheers!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I would not pay....But i'm a big supporter of free-markets. So if he can make a buck selling this more power to him. Pretty soon Tyson will be listing his boxing skills on ebay.

I live in AZ and have seen Tyson. The dude is not very tall. I kid you not he might be 5'10. So if you stand back and look at the guys he knocked out at his size you would go whoa. Tyson looks little in actually life. I know why some [crazy] people actually try to fight him. He does not look like he should be boxing at the heavy weight level.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

My stepson is going to the fight...he got ringside tickets for face value ($200)...it will probably be worth it just to be that close...especially if he wins convincingly...like Del says, he is probably one fight away from another title shot. I think that if he gets his head together (no small feat), he could win the title again.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Mike Tyson needs a labotomy as he is by far the stupidest athelete to ever walk this earth (I hope "Iron Mike" isn't a member here). He will not amount to anything, he's mentally unstable, and not even a good fighter anymore. I guess when youu need to pay the gov't millions of dollars, it isn't that hard to go out and embarrass your sport and yourself!

Cheers!
    Hey CanadaChikin,

Thish ith Miike...I'm in DC gettin' ready fuh ma fight on Satiday nite an' I hurd dat you wuz talkin' sh*t 'bout me. So I jacked one a ya local member acounts so dat I culd let you no dat afta I finish mopin' up da flo wit dat Bride punk, Ima cumin' afta you...I'm gonna get you ssucka! Ima eat ya chilren!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

Roflmao

6-KINGS Guest

Boxing is fixed.
    Full of criminals and dealers. Useless miserable scum lapping shitz's Bags.
    And there ain't nothin' you can do about it flat headed jizz bucket!
    I should have taken all their stuff and thrown it in the river!
    But unlike some people I have a heart, Dog Dam it!!!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Imma watch, did you gusy see tyson talkin sh1t to the other guy's manager? it was funny in his mike tyson voice hes like "hes gonna get gutted like a fish" lmao, now tyson you do kno weapons are illeagal from boxing...has it been that long? haha but I would like to see tyson knock the guy out just becuz i feel sorry for the guy....I'LL EAT YOUR KIDS!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast