short series II, Woman or Beer

in our run up to the opening season, I thought :scratch: I might shed light on a couple other things close to some of our minds and hearts :downtown: Beer :wav: and woman O

Enjoy ccasion5:

A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. - W.C. Fields

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Son, never trust a man who doesn't drink. - Joseph Tobin

Beer: Helping ugly people have sex since 1862! - Anonymous

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drank I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." - Jack Handy

An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with fools. - Ernest Hemingway

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. - Henny Youngman

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? - Stephen Wright

When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven! - Brian O'Rourke

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. - Dave Barry

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. - Anonymous
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Good one Casper! I think I will get a 12 pack tonight to help keep alive the hopes and dreams of some brewery workers.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

This is from a sign I saw in an Irish pub (or more accurately, a US version of an Irish pub):

The Irish don't have a drinking problem. We drink, get drunk, fall down, no problem.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I can't wait to be drinking some good ol' beer in the twin cities this weekend to also help support those poor brewery workers with hopes and dreams!! Cheers all!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!