Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Shockzilla's Trivia Question, Consumer Edition

    OK, it's been a little while, and I'm a little rusty, but here goes:

    When this product was introduced to the world, it was originally called the "Stowaway" in Europe and the "Freestyle" in Australia.

    What was it?

    Good luck!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #2
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,773

    Re: Shockzilla's Trivia Question, Consumer Edition

    would that be a Walkman?

  3. #3
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Shockzilla's Trivia Question, Consumer Edition

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    OK, it's been a little while, and I'm a little rusty, but here goes:

    When this product was introduced to the world, it was originally called the "Stowaway" in Europe and the "Freestyle" in Australia.

    What was it?

    Good luck!
    Where was it called the "Soundabout?"
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  4. #4
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Shockzilla's Trivia Question, Consumer Edition

    OK, I hate you guys.
    :

    It was called the "Soundabout" in the US originally.

    How the hell did you know the answer already?
    ???
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  5. #5
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Shockzilla's Trivia Question, Consumer Edition

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    OK, I hate you guys.
    :

    It was called the "Soundabout" in the US originally.

    How the hell did you know the answer already?
    ???
    Even though I'm old, I'm only somewhat senile...
    ;D
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  6. #6
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,773

    Re: Shockzilla's Trivia Question, Consumer Edition

    Sorry I was delayed, had to get gum out of an nine year old's hair :

    I'm old too and I knew the answer wasn't Devo and I loved my walkman in HS ;D

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Shockzilla's Trivia Question, Consumer Edition

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    Sorry I was delayed, had to get gum out of an nine year old's hair :

    I'm old too and I knew the answer wasn't Devo and I loved my walkman in HS ;D
    Stop putting gum in your kids hair.

  8. #8
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,773

    Re: Shockzilla's Trivia Question, Consumer Edition

    "WVV" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    Sorry I was delayed, had to get gum out of an nine year old's hair :

    I'm old too and I knew the answer wasn't Devo and I loved my walkman in HS ;D
    Stop putting gum in your kids hair.
    What, I'm not going to keep it in my hair anymore, the hair never grew back from the last time :-[

Similar Threads

  1. Shockzilla's Trivia Question: NFL Edition
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:25 PM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 07:20 AM
  3. Shockzilla's Trivia Question, TV Edition
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 12:14 PM
  4. Shockzilla's Trivia Question: MLB Edition
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  5. Shockzilla's Trivia Question: MLB Edition
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 09:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •