Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Shock's Movie Reviews - "Land Of The Lost"

Thanks Bro!

Not a WF guy at all, but movie looked decent.

Some of you should keep will farrell movies in perspective. He's a comedy actor, no one said anything about having any talent. Alot of people think Adam Sandler isn't very talented. Besides that, it's not like they're trying to win an academy award. If i watch it, it would probably be online, legally. I probably won't see it, not because i'm not a will farrell fan(i am) but because the storyline really doesn't interest me.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    Some of you should keep will farrell movies in perspective. He's a comedy actor, no one said anything about having any talent. Alot of people think Adam Sandler isn't very talented. Besides that, it's not like they're trying to win an academy award. If i watch it, it would probably be online, legally. I probably won't see it, not because i'm not a will farrell fan(i am) but because the storyline really doesn't interest me.
    Thank you, those are exactly my points! This movie is absurd and over the top. I didn't go for the plot, or the acting, I went because it looked funny, and it was! Mission accomplished.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

+1
    Yeah this. I have had enough of WF actually. Anchorman was the last movie of his that I would see again. The rest are kind of all the same.
    We're bringing purple back.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

But as actor he should have some talent. He should be able to entertain you Otherwise why see a movie? Or for that matter even be a actor or comedian.You have to have talent to be a actor a comedian and a actor so that logic makes no sense.

I wonder if people thought the same thing about Sean Penn when he was doing fast times or Tom Hanks when he was doing Bossum Buddies, and Bachelor Party, Jamie Foxx when he was on in Living Color. Will Smith doing Fresh Prince of Belle Air. Notice a pattern here? all of these actors(with the exception of Will Smith who was nominated twice) all won a Oscar for their performance. They just don't hand them out to no talent actors, especially ones that were known as comedy actors, at one point.

Plus I think you would have a hard time convincing anyone that Robin Williams also a comedy actor does not have talent.
    I am not a Adam Sandler fan either but I wish he would make make more movies like Reign over me, which was a great movie that not a lot of people saw but should of.

"Garland" wrote:
    But as actor he should have some talent. He should be able to entertain you Otherwise why see a movie? Or for that matter even be a actor or comedian. You have to have talent to be a actor a comedian and a actor so that logic makes no sense.
    You have to have talent to be a actor
    I wonder if people thought the same thing about Sean Penn when he was doing fast times or Tom Hanks when he was doing Bossum Buddies, and Bachelor Party, Jamie Foxx when he was on in Living Color. Will Smith doing Fresh Prince of Belle Air. Notice a pattern here? all of these actors(with the exception of Will Smith who was nominated twice) all won a Oscar for their performance. They just don't hand them out to no talent actors, especially ones that were known as comedy actors, at one point.

Plus I think you would have a hard time convincing anyone that Robin Williams also a comedy actor does not have talent.
    I am not a Adam Sandler fan either but I wish he would make make more movies like Reign over me, which was a great movie that not a lot of people saw but should of.

Watch any carrot top or 'ernest' movie, then tell me you have to have talent to make movies. LOL
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12