Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Shock's Big Adventure, Picture Update #1

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    How is the Tom Venuto Book working for you shock? have you read it alreadt?
    when shock started the thread i also started to begin my weigh losing journey.

i'm 115 Kilo myself which would be around 240/250 pounds

i lost 3,5 kilo in 2 weeks already, but like you no real changes
    BTW, bayou has only ONE "u" in it.
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

;D
    yeah i know, it was a phrase in According to Jim. but they said it like bayoooouuuuuuuuuu
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

;D
    yeah i know, it was a phrase in According to Jim. but they said it like bayoooouuuuuuuuuu
    Yeah...she looks like she's doin' it Cajunstyle...ride 'em cowgirl !!!
    ;D

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I'm joining in on the big adventure.

I'm healthy how I am, and I don't look overweight in clothes, but I wanna lean out, lose the fat around my core.

I already workout regularly, but usually I just lift weights. I am really into lifting which is good, because lifting is a big part of weight loss. I went running on thursday morning, I've been eating 4-5 small meals a day, cleaner foods, and less total food even though its more meals.

I don't know if I can think of something I hate more than running.

So my plan is to continue eating the way I am, I know I'm eating better and eating less, but I'm not hungry. Which is a big plus. Keep lifting 3x a week. And I'll start biking every morning right when I wake up for an hour. I'm just looking to lose body fat, so I'm not going for any extreme weight loss. My goal is to lose about 30 pounds by Thanksgiving.

I weighed myself thismorning and was 272 pounds, I'm 6'4, I actually though I would be heavier than that. My highest weight was after just lifting all last summer and fall and not playing football. When I went for my track physical I was 280, but I was also stronger than I've ever been, and stronger than I am now, so I know I put on a good amount of mass then, but lost it during the actual track season.

My goal is to get down to between 240-245. I don't know my exact body fat percentage, but I estimate it's between 20-25%.

If I were at 25% that would put me at 68 pounds of body fat. Losing 30 pounds of that would put me at just about 14%bf.
    If I were at 20% that would put me at 54.5 pounds of body. Losing 30 pounds of that would put me at just about 9%bf.

So about 2 pounds per week should take me to my goal.

[img width=450 height=301]http://www.goleader.com/services/photos/07may19-uct-track/images/Anderson.jpg[/img][img width=450 height=299]http://www.goleader.com/services/photos/07may19-uct-track/images/Ander2.jpg[/img]

As you can see, I'm a big dude. I have a significant amount of muscle mass, I love to lift, so thats very good to start out with. But I'm not considered to be a "fat kid", I just have a layer of body fat covering my mass, and that's what I want to get rid of. Just get cut, look good.

And yes, I am one of the whitest people you'll ever see haha. I'm not that white in the summer though, that was one of the first meets of the year.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

I love it! Welcome aboard, Mr. Anderson. I'm starting a REVOLUTION!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"Mr" wrote:

I'm healthy how I am, and I don't look overweight in clothes, but I wanna lean out, lose the fat around my core.

I already workout regularly, but usually I just lift weights. I am really into lifting which is good, because lifting is a big part of weight loss. I went running on thursday morning, I've been eating 4-5 small meals a day, cleaner foods, and less total food even though its more meals.

So my plan is to continue eating the way I am, I know I'm eating better and eating less, but I'm not hungry. Which is a big plus. Keep lifting 3x a week. And I'll start biking every morning right when I wake up for an hour. I'm just looking to lose body fat, so I'm not going for any extreme weight loss. My goal is to lose about 30 pounds by Thanksgiving.

I weighed myself thismorning and was 272 pounds, I'm 6'4, I actually though I would be heavier than that. My highest weight was after just lifting all last summer and fall and not playing football. When I went for my track physical I was 280, but I was also stronger than I've ever been, and stronger than I am now, so I know I put on a good amount of mass then, but lost it during the actual track season.

My goal is to get down to between 240-245. I don't know my exact body fat percentage, but I estimate it's between 20-25%.

If I were at 25% that would put me at 68 pounds of body fat. Losing 30 pounds of that would put me at just about 14%bf.
    If I were at 20% that would put me at 54.5 pounds of body. Losing 30 pounds of that would put me at just about 9%bf.

[img width=450 height=301]http://www.goleader.com/services/photos/07may19-uct-track/images/Anderson.jpg[/img][img width=450 height=299]http://www.goleader.com/services/photos/07may19-uct-track/images/Ander2.jpg[/img]

As you can see, I'm a big dude. I have a significant amount of muscle mass, I love to lift, so thats very good to start out with. But I'm not considered to be a "fat kid", I just have a layer of body fat covering my mass, and that's what I want to get rid of. Just get cut, look good.

And yes, I am one of the whitest people you'll ever see haha. I'm not that white in the summer though, that was one of the first meets of the year.
    Go get 'em, Mr. A!!!

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

Great job shock!

Best of luck to all you dudes.
    -Sno

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:

Then good luck to you too, on cutting some of the excess

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Mr" wrote:

Did/do you go to Winona St? What school is that track pic for?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

So I really need to kick my self in the ass and get it in gear.
    Weighed in last night at nearly my all time high.
    That sucks so much.
    I am starving today.
    Trying to drink lots of water instead.
    SKOL VIKINGS

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast