Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    This may be good for a laugh or two - my nephew posted video of me at the family reunion this summer in St. Cloud, MN on YouTube. I was teaching my DEVO "Whip It" dance to a bunch of relatives. You can't miss me - I'm the big guy in shorts and compression stockings on my legs (they're black - good for leg circulation). Anyway, go ahead and have a laugh at my expense - I don't mind!
    ;D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0u0C9Xw1a4
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    This may be good for a laugh or two - my nephew posted video of me at the family reunion this summer in St. Cloud, MN on YouTube. I was teaching my DEVO "Whip It" dance to a bunch of relatives. You can't miss me - I'm the big guy in shorts and compression stockings on my legs (they're black - good for leg circulation). Anyway, go ahead and have a laugh at my expense - I don't mind!
    ;D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0u0C9Xw1a4
    ;D Will you teach me how to do that?

  3. #3
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    Ummmmm.....





    No Comment.......



    Caine

    ;D

  4. #4
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    "WVV" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    This may be good for a laugh or two - my nephew posted video of me at the family reunion this summer in St. Cloud, MN on YouTube. I was teaching my DEVO "Whip It" dance to a bunch of relatives. You can't miss me - I'm the big guy in shorts and compression stockings on my legs (they're black - good for leg circulation). Anyway, go ahead and have a laugh at my expense - I don't mind!
    ;D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0u0C9Xw1a4

    ;D Will you teach me how to do that?
    Anytime - next time you're in town look me up!
    ;D ;D ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  5. #5
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    "Caine" wrote:
    Ummmmm.....





    No Comment.......



    Caine

    ;D
    OMG - I ACTUALLY left Caine speechless!!!! That HAS to be a first on here!!!!

    ;D ;D ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #6
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    Wow, I'm breaking that out at our next party. I'll get all the shladies then
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  7. #7
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Ummmmm.....





    No Comment.......



    Caine

    ;D
    OMG - I ACTUALLY left Caine speechless!!!! That HAS to be a first on here!!!!

    ;D ;D ;D
    Well......












    ....nope.....still nothing.....






    Caine

  8. #8
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    That is great!
    The Shock dance should be a main event at the tailgate parties.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #9
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    I like that -- the "SHOCK DANCE" - required at Viking Tailgate parties.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  10. #10
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Shock "Whips It Good" at the family reunion this summer..

    Once again, Shock is molding the minds of future generations !!!!


    ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good Woman-Good Man-Solid Family-Courage Abundant
    By Infidel in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:47 PM
  2. Ultra's Family Reunion Video
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 11:10 PM
  3. Several photos from the Shockman family reunion, Part II
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 04:52 AM
  4. Reply to "Several Family Reunion photos..."
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:32 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •