Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66
  1. #11
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    Who are the all-time leaders for pp.o posts???
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  2. #12
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    cajun, ultra, vkng4lfe, muchluv4smoot, ummm HV, Itallion, i cant think of anyone else.

  3. #13
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    1 cajunvike 9647
    2 ultravikingfan 7879
    3 VKG4LFE 6980
    4 muchluv4smoot 4871
    5 Del Rio 3860
    6 Vikez4Lyfe 3268
    7 hawaiianvike21 3173
    8 ItalianStallion 3082
    9 magicci 3038
    10 triedandtruevikesfan 2720

    Add one more to mine with this post! :lol:

  4. #14
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    wow im number nine now last time i checked i was like 31

  5. #15
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    Decent shock!! I love reading your posts they are either funny or very logical.. Keep it up.. CONGRATS!

  6. #16
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Decent shock!! I love reading your posts they are either funny or very logical.. Keep it up.. CONGRATS!
    Thanks, young fella!!! :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  7. #17
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    1 cajunvike 9647
    2 ultravikingfan 7879
    3 VKG4LFE 6980
    4 muchluv4smoot 4871
    5 Del Rio 3860
    6 Vikez4Lyfe 3268
    7 hawaiianvike21 3173
    8 ItalianStallion 3082
    9 magicci 3038
    10 triedandtruevikesfan 2720

    Add one more to mine with this post! :lol:
    hey i got the first four in a row correct, i deserve a vikings win today.

  8. #18
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    "magicci" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    1 cajunvike 9647
    2 ultravikingfan 7879
    3 VKG4LFE 6980
    4 muchluv4smoot 4871
    5 Del Rio 3860
    6 Vikez4Lyfe 3268
    7 hawaiianvike21 3173
    8 ItalianStallion 3082
    9 magicci 3038
    10 triedandtruevikesfan 2720

    Add one more to mine with this post! :lol:
    hey i got the first four in a row correct, i deserve a vikings win today.

    U forgot me man!

  9. #19
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Decent shock!! I love reading your posts they are either funny or very logical.. Keep it up.. CONGRATS!
    Thanks, young fella!!! :lol:

    HA anytime man! I tryed to sound smart there by adding in the logical part although most of yours do make sence :grin:

  10. #20
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Shock reaches HOF status in posts!

    Great Job Shock!!
    An honour for us old folks!!

    I saw Kapp in your sig.
    He QB'd the first Viking game I ever went too.
    Oh in the day.........................

    Congrats again Capt Shock!!

    6-KINGS

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Comcast reaches deal with NFL Network
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 11:38 AM
  2. :shock: TNT's a GIRL :shock:
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 08:25 PM
  3. Packers | Green reaches milestone
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 09:08 AM
  4. potus finally reaches 1,000!!!
    By Potus2028 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 02:17 AM
  5. Favre sucking up reaches an all time low ....
    By AngloVike in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 01:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •