Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    samdawg18 is offline Waterboy

Re: Shock, out of work AGAIN...

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "samdawg18" wrote:
    dude cant you hold onto a job? jeeze.
    You're gol 'darnit LUCKY I can't reach you where you are, you little gutless turd!!!! Show some respect to your elders!!!!!
    i was kidding man.... samdawg84 smacked me over the head for wat i said

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"samdawg18" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "samdawg18" wrote:
    You're gol 'darnit LUCKY I can't reach you where you are, you little gutless turd!!!! Show some respect to your elders!!!!!

He should have smacked you in the mouth!

Shock, sorry to hear about the job situation! I will keep my ears open for anything that might fit for you! Keep your head up buddy and try to keep smiling, because in 100 years what the hell well it matter!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

SamDawg84 Guest

"samdawg18" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "samdawg18" wrote:
    dude kid u cant joke around like that. and its not like u got fired basicly. ur gf left u after 1 min. lol. and u also had a job at the school for a day and got layed off.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Sorry to hear that Shock. Hope you find something soon. :thumbright:

WWBGD

Prophet Guest

Good luck finding a new job Shock, I'm sure you will do fine.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Well, just had my contract terminated by The Goodman Group this morning, and I'm lookin' for work again...

:cry: :roll:

BASTARDS...

Anyone got any ideas, maybe a new line of work?
    Man, I wish that you were out here in DC with Polo and me...there are a ton of jobs available out here...not sure if they exactly fit what you do or what your job experience is, but I know that the economy here is booming. Keep pounding the pavement (both the cyber one and the literal one) and keep sending your resume to every opening you find...the persistent job seeker is the one that eventually finds the job...take every angle that you can...people you know and meet are sometimes the best sources for job leads...get your school's career services to work hard for you (you gave them enough of your money while you were there, now it's time for them to give you something in return)...but most of all, keep looking ahead...get some additional certifications like someone suggested earlier...you never know which one will open the door. A friend's wife has a degree in Aerospace Engineering (yes, she IS a rocket scientist) and interned for Lockheed but she eventually decided not to work for them...she had taken ONE class in C++ one summer while she was at Lockheed at their request...well, she ended up taking that one class and building on it and now she is a Mac programmer for several companies on a freelance basis...she does very well and is well respected in her chosen niche...ALL based on that one class initially...so you never know. Plus she and her husband have their own website (www.hornfans.com) which is the premier University of Texas Longhorns sports website out there (it is not affiliated with the University but a ton of fans use it, more than even the official website).

ANYWAY...just know that we are all behind you...and if any of us sees anything, you know that we will let you know. In the meantime, all our prayers are for you to get a good opportunity as soon as possible!

You know what you are capable of...and an employer will come along that recognizes it...until then, keep on keepin' on!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    "samdawg18" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "samdawg18" wrote:
    dude kid u cant joke around like that. and its not like u got fired basicly. ur gf left u after 1 min. lol. and u also had a job at the school for a day and got layed off.
    Why don't you two jokers go back to studying and stop acting like infantile jagoffs?

Might as well have a SamDawg() clearing fest.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"samdawg18" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "samdawg18" wrote:
    What is this, Bowling for Trollumbine?

And you are Michael Less.

Jake Plummer, two words........ Choke Artist.
    hey atleast my team made the playoffs!!!! boo ya. whos has the better team? us! your team cant even keep it together!
    Andddddddddddd, BUH BYE.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Well, just had my contract terminated by The Goodman Group this morning, and I'm lookin' for work again...

:cry: :roll:

BASTARDS...

Anyone got any ideas, maybe a new line of work?
    Man, I wish that you were out here in DC with Polo and me...there are a ton of jobs available out here...not sure if they exactly fit what you do or what your job experience is, but I know that the economy here is booming. Keep pounding the pavement (both the cyber one and the literal one) and keep sending your resume to every opening you find...the persistent job seeker is the one that eventually finds the job...take every angle that you can...people you know and meet are sometimes the best sources for job leads...get your school's career services to work hard for you (you gave them enough of your money while you were there, now it's time for them to give you something in return)...but most of all, keep looking ahead...get some additional certifications like someone suggested earlier...you never know which one will open the door. A friend's wife has a degree in Aerospace Engineering (yes, she IS a rocket scientist) and interned for Lockheed but she eventually decided not to work for them...she had taken ONE class in C++ one summer while she was at Lockheed at their request...well, she ended up taking that one class and building on it and now she is a Mac programmer for several companies on a freelance basis...she does very well and is well respected in her chosen niche...ALL based on that one class initially...so you never know. Plus she and her husband have their own website (www.hornfans.com) which is the premier University of Texas Longhorns sports website out there (it is not affiliated with the University but a ton of fans use it, more than even the official website).

ANYWAY...just know that we are all behind you...and if any of us sees anything, you know that we will let you know. In the meantime, all our prayers are for you to get a good opportunity as soon as possible!

You know what you are capable of...and an employer will come along that recognizes it...until then, keep on keepin' on!
    That's exactly what I was thinking Cajun. that's why I asked him what the economy was like in MN.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

man im sorry to hear that.

keep your chin up

you'll find something.

maybe you could help out our o line man.

we sure suck. your prolly better then half of them.jk.

well you'll find somethihng. i know it.

Go vikes!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast