Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Shock is now FINALLY, after almost 2 years, employed on a PERMANENT basis...

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Yep, it's true. As of yesterday, I start my new job January 2nd. FULL-TIME PERMANENT, BABY!!!! No more temp crap!!!!!

GOD it feels good!!!!!

Shock congrats and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy and hope it is just the begging of good things to come.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: Shock is now FINALLY, after almost 2 years, employed on a PERMANENT basis...

I must admit, playing the ol' Vikings did indeed make me think of stopping in to say hello to all my ol' buddies...TNT, SKOL, cajun, singer, Shock, and of course, Webby!

However, I would beg to differ in that what the Packer did yesterday was "win".
    I would call that a case of "losing the least".

Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Thanks all for the congrats and the good wishes! It's been a long time coming - it's been especially hard on the wife.

The new job is at a place called "MicroDynamics", an electronics contract manufacturer. They make electronic sub-assemblies and finished goods for Aerospace, Computing, Communications, Industrial and Medical device companies.

The position is Inventory Team Lead, a newly-created position. I start January 2nd.

And DAMN, LOS, it is good to see you again!!!! Where have you been????
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Shock, great news my friend.. Just in time for the holidays, and to have something to be greatful for.. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy here at PP.O.. I have never met you in person, but am looking forward to the day that I do.. You are a
    great guy, that I would be honored to call a friend..

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Great news Shock and in time for the holidays as well. Can't think of a better guy to get a good start like to 2007 !
    Way to go guy ! ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Whatever happened to that promise that Shock made that WHEN he finally got a full-time job that he was gonna host a big PP.O karaoke pool party???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Shock:
    You have been one of the special friends on this site to me and I can say without hesitation that I am so happy for you. You deserve this man. After all the good turns you've done for others, now something good it being done for you and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy!
    Have a great 2007 my friend.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I must admit, playing the ol' Vikings did indeed make me think of stopping in to say hello to all my ol' buddies...TNT, SKOL, cajun, singer, Shock, and of course, Webby!

Well said Los.
    I sat in my local watering hole with Vike and Pack fans, and we actually wondered which one of our teams suked the worst!!!!
    At one point, we had more yards in penalties than total offense...
    Good to hear from you!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Thanks all for the congrats and the good wishes! It's been a long time coming - it's been especially hard on the wife.

The new job is at a place called "MicroDynamics", an electronics contract manufacturer. They make electronic sub-assemblies and finished goods for Aerospace, Computing, Communications, Industrial and Medical device companies.

The position is Inventory Team Lead, a newly-created position. I start January 2nd.

And gol 'darnit, LOS, it is good to see you again!!!! Where have you been????
    Outstanding Shock!!!
    Best wishes on your new career!
    8)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

"LosAngelis" wrote:

If the last FG was missed and the Vikes won I would of felt the same way.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast