Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Shirtsize NFL Jersey

i would say just go to the store and buy one, but your not from america. i would just order a medium. should be fine. get two, might as well.
    We're bringing purple back.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Yeah I bought an authentic and it is pretty big for me but it's all good. I am in the 5'9" to 6' range (I really need to be measured) and i got a 56 (off ebay great steal btw) and it was pretty big. I usually wear a large in replicas. My fran throwback is a large and it fits ok.
    I just sold a size 56 Erasmus jersey on ebay last week, who did you just get? What did you end up paying. The best deals seem to be had on Culpeppers. I got a white #11 authentic last year for about $40 I think. Anyone other than CPep and Moss seem to usually go for pretty high.

I think I am going to have another James authentic to sell in a few weeks size 52 probably. I wanted a James authentic ever since draft day, especially when I saw he got #99 since I love that number. The bonus of the whole deal is that it has actually turned out to be a lucky jersey as well. You have to be very careful with which jerseys get you wins and which dont. My Moss authentic I was wearing last year had some bad carma in it. We are 5-0 this year when I am wearing my new James authentic I got it the week of the Packers game, and the only week I haven't worn it to watch the game since then was Carolina and that is because we went to the game and I wore my white Culpepper jersey since it was a road game. You see what that got us.

I have since changed my strategy and will probably wear the home James jersey regardless of where we play, especially if we keep on winning. In fact you can rest assured that the jersey wont be put in the wash if we keep on winning. You have to be careful about accidentally washing some of the carma out of them.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah I got a culpepper. I got it for aroun $50.00 but the people who sold it wouldn't send it forever so i had to keep pestering them with e-mails. I was really scared that I had been scammed for a long time until I finally got it.. I'm gonna sew the XLV patch on it and try to get pep to sign it one day. Then maybe sell it on ebay :wink:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "skum" wrote:
    What do i need, im around 126-130 lbs and 167 centimers, thats around 5-6 high.

What size do i need..

I NEED THAT #42 Jersey
    I'm about your size. 5'7" & afew lbs. heavier.

Go with a medium if you're getting a replica.
    Go with a size 48 if you're getting an authentic.
    I'd go 46 for an authentic ... I wear a 48 and am quite a bit bigger than both of you and it's still pretty long on me. :lol:
    I would tend to agree with you. The only reason I said 48 is because 46's are usually tougher to find.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"Turboe" wrote:
    As I have said several times on here before though I think with an authentic you want to get it much larger than you do with a replica.

Because with a real authentic I think it is supposed to look big on you so that it looks like a real jersey not as small as you would wear in other items.
    My problem is I tuck my jersey in. If it's too large part of the numbers get tucked in also.

If you let it hang out that's a different story. (leave it be Caj :lol: )

If you're a hot chick, you want to get the the jersey skin tight!

Skum PMed me.

The jersey he was looking at was a youth jersey. I told him to look for an adult jersey.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    Skum PMed me.

The jersey he was looking at was a youth jersey. I told him to look for an adult jersey.
    Hey Singer, whats the meaning behind your new title?

"ltrey33" wrote:
    Hey Singer, whats the meaning behind your new title?
    It's not a title. It's just the 2nd or 3rd step beyond Hall of Famer.

You just haven't seen it before because I think most people have gotten a title before they've reached it.

SamDawg84 Guest

i got a moss and a claiborne jerseys. hehe. half my shirts are jerseys

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm much bigger than you and I wear a 52 in authentic (I think that's an XL) If you're that small you might want to get a medium (or small if they make them in men's sizes). Or possibly an XL in youth.

On a side note, I found out my x-mas present from my brother will be a white authentic Winfield jersey! I am pumped!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast