Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: shaving cream

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Re: shaving cream

"boognish" wrote:
    Now this is a crazy thread; must be the offseason. What kind of panties do you guys wear? Skirts? :lol:

Is this part of the beauty and fashion forum?
    :sign5:

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    Colgate w/ aloe. I think I've had the same can for over a year now, that stuff lasts forever. Of course, I don't shave every day like some, I always shave on either Sunday night or Monday morning, and then again later in the week, then for special occasions, weddings, important meetings, etc.

Lucky you... If I went a week without shaving, I would look like Bigfoot. :lol:
    LOL. Me too. In high school I could go two weeks withou noticable growth. Now if i go three days I start to look like Norm from cheers when they had their beard growing contest. I have to shave every other day at a minimum. If I am meeting with clients at work, I need to be freshly shaven that morning.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"boognish" wrote:
    Now this is a crazy thread; must be the offseason. What kind of panties do you guys wear? Skirts? :lol:

Is this part of the beauty and fashion forum?
    Sorry, boognish...but you must be the ONLY CROSSDRESSER here. :razz: You might want to check out something like www.crossdressingfootballfans.com to find some like-minded individuals like yourself. :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    Colgate w/ aloe. I think I've had the same can for over a year now, that stuff lasts forever. Of course, I don't shave every day like some, I always shave on either Sunday night or Monday morning, and then again later in the week, then for special occasions, weddings, important meetings, etc.

Goonie goo goo! :lol:

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Now the real question is... do your wives/girlfriends use your razor too?? I personally don't like my boyfriends razor... I buy the girly pink ones with the aloe strips so I'm nice and smooth :lol: I rarely use shaving cream because it rinses off in the shower before I even finish shaving!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Now the real question is... do your wives/girlfriends use your razor too?? I personally don't like my boyfriends razor... I buy the girly pink ones with the aloe strips so I'm nice and smooth :lol: I rarely use shaving cream because it rinses off in the shower before I even finish shaving!

Your just applying the cream incorrectly TNT. If you need, I would gladly come up to visit and instruct you on the proper way of application, in the shower of course ...... :wink:

I hate to see a stubbly woman in distress .... :evil4:

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Well, if I let 'er go for a while (the beard, that is), I use Edge Gel for Sensitive Skin (OK, I'll admit it - I have sensitive skin!!!), with the Mach III razor. Otherwise, I use my Norelco electric razor.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    What are you shaving, TNT? :tongue:

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Well, if I let 'er go for a while (the beard, that is), I use Edge Gel for Sensitive Skin (OK, I'll admit it - I have sensitive skin!!!), with the Mach III razor. Otherwise, I use my Norelco electric razor.
    You big ol' teddy bear you! :lol:

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

That's funny - my nickname is Bigfoot (being I'm so tall and have the size 13's)! :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast