SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

SharperImage Movie Review: Wanted

Wanted is the best movie i have seen this year. IT IS A MUST SEE. im not going to spoil the plot.

Angelina Jolie was perfect and sexy in this movie 5 horns up from me

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: SharperImage Movie Review: Wanted

Tell us more ;D

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

it starts off with wesley gibson a account manager who is basically a punk and pushover. his best friend sleeps with his girlfriend his boss runs his life. and he is broke. So one day at the store he his picking up his usual medicine for what he thought was panic attacks. Thats when angelina Jolie (Fox) comes to save him from a attacker thats wants to kill him. After a high speed chase she takes him to a castle like place. there they tell him the truth about his dad and what he thought was panic attacks. As a normal human being he freaks out and and tries to leave. but before he could leave they made him shoot the wings off a fly.

he does it perfectly, they tell him his gift is that his heart pumps at 400 beats a min which sends mass amounts of adrenaline to his head and body which allows him to do superhuman things. so they transfer all the money that his dad made as a assasin to his bank account. so own his way home he finds 3,000,000 dollars in his bank account which gave him confidences and at work he finally grows a pair and tells his boss off
    and smacks his best friend with a keyboard.

Part 2 later

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

i saw this movie and i t was probably the best or second best movie i have seen all year the opening scene where the guy jumps through the window and kills like 4 poeple is probably my favorite scene in any movie ever.GO SEE THIS MOVIE

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"SharperImage" wrote:
    it starts off with wesley gibson a account manager who is basically a punk and pushover. his best friend sleeps with his girlfriend his boss runs his life. and he is broke. So one day at the store he his picking up his usual medicine for what he thought was panic attacks. Thats when angelina Jolie (Fox) comes to save him from a attacker thats wants to kill him. After a high speed chase she takes him to a castle like place. there they tell him the truth about his dad and what he thought was panic attacks. As a normal human being he freaks out and and tries to leave. but before he could leave they made him shoot the wings off a fly.

he does it perfectly, they tell him his gift is that his heart pumps at 400 beats a min which sends mass amounts of adrenaline to his head and body which allows him to do superhuman things. so they transfer all the money that his dad made as a assasin to his bank account. so own his way home he finds 3,000,000 dollars in his bank account which gave him confidences and at work he finally grows a pair and tells his boss off
    and smacks his best friend with a keyboard.

Part 2 later
    Sounds awesome.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Never heard of it. I am adding it to my queue right now. Thanks!