Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Share your greatest SB commercial

One Superbowl commercial that I liked way back when was a McDonald's commerical. There was a baby in a little baby swing inside it's house and it was positioned right by a window. Every time the swing went up the baby could see the McDonald's arch and he would start smiling and laughing, but every time the swing went down and the he couldn't see the arch, the baby started crying. I don't know, I just remember this one for some reason. Thought it was pretty funny.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah I don't like that BK comercial either. But I do like the one where the King is Moe Williams and Moss just got done lateraling the ball to him right before halftime! That brings back good memories!
    It's also funnier than the others for two reasons:

1) It was the first one, so it was fairly unexpected.
    2) The very nature of the play and the camera angle. The King comes out of nowhere, which makes it much more random.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah I don't like that BK comercial either. But I do like the one where the King is Moe Williams and Moss just got done lateraling the ball to him right before halftime! That brings back good memories!

2) The very nature of the play and the camera angle. The King comes out of nowhere, which makes it much more random.
    And believe me, BBQ knows about randomness! :lol:

I'm sure there were some that I found funnier, but I can't remember them right now so here's one that sticks out. It was during last years game and they played it during the playoffs this year, and its the horses playing football and the referee is a zebra reviewing the play to see if the horse stepped on the line. Two cowboys are standing on the fence and the one goes "That referee is a jackass." and the other one goes "Nope, I believe that's a zebra." I love that commercial....still cracks me up to this day.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Random is best! The humor potential is much higher when things are random.
    ;-)

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    It's also funnier than the others for two reasons

Random is best! The humor potential is much higher when things are random.
    Twice directed to new uranium-encrusted gold watch rectum! :banana: :spam1: :brave: :violent3: :violent1: :banana: :banana: :spam2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :spam2:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

The most recent one I remember was the Lays chips commercial, the one with MC Hammer in it. That one was hilarious!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

My favorite commercial is the running of the squirrels...we were pizz drunk by that time and I think me and my buddies yuked at that one for like 10 minutes, not even kidding...our girls were lookin at us like we were retarded, but it was hilarious!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Man this isn't even close. Has to go to "terrible" Terry Tate, Office Linebacker.

Here are the vids:
    http://board.iexbeta.com/lofiversion/index.php/t47380.html

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"whiteviking24" wrote:
    if you want to talk about recent commercials...I can tell witch ones I hate.

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of seeing the BurgerKing commercials with the stupid king!!!

escecially the one where he out runs the Vikes d-fense

Yeah, I hate the BK Commercials too. Pretty lame, especially that one where it is being played out like King Kong.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I remember that lateral very well. That does bring back great memories. I thought for sure Moss was going down, then all of a sudden here come Moe, that was sweet..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast