Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

shamless bid for sympathy

I managed to make my knee swell up to about the size of a softball last Sunday and have been in bed except for a couple trips to the doc. Once to have it drained. (no it wasn't that much fun.) :razz: So I am now ingesting massive doses of antibiotics and staying sort of immobile. I did manage to figure how to prop myself up at the puter so at least I can have some entertainment now.

I never realized what a wasteland day time TV really is because I am rarely home in the day. Its been a real eye closer. The weather channel is about the most exciting thing. The knee is feeling a tiny bit better today that is why I am able to post again. I know you are all besides yourselves with glee. :roll: :lol: The best thing that happened today was that I got the last word in the OH CRAP II thread before it was locked. :razz: I know its a small thing but I am bored out of my mind. :lol:

I thought I would let you all know just in case you see some odd posts from me over the next few days. Its just because I have way too much time on my hands. :smile:

WWBGD

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Re: shamless bid for sympathy

"RK." wrote:
    I never realized what a wasteland day time TV really is because I am rarely home in the day. Its been a real eye closer. The weather channel is about the most exciting thing.
    I know the feeling. This past week work has been slow, so while flipping through the channels, NOTHING was on!! I ended up flipping between ESPN and the Weather Channel (you weren't kidding!!).
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I was on temporary layoff last week, My wife watches soap operas. Yuck.

zimtwister is offline Coach

yeeeeeowch!
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Prophet Guest

Wow RK. Sorry to hear about the knee. Hope all is well....or at least good enough to not have to watch TV.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I hope you feel better soon!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"RK." wrote:
    I managed to make my knee swell up to about the size of a softball last Sunday and have been in bed except for a couple trips to the doc. Once to have it drained. (no it wasn't that much fun.) :razz: So I am now ingesting massive doses of antibiotics and staying sort of immobile. I did manage to figure how to prop myself up at the puter so at least I can have some entertainment now.

I never realized what a wasteland day time TV really is because I am rarely home in the day. Its been a real eye closer. The weather channel is about the most exciting thing. The knee is feeling a tiny bit better today that is why I am able to post again. I know you are all besides yourselves with glee. :roll: :lol: The best thing that happened today was that I got the last word in the OH CRAP II thread before it was locked. :razz: I know its a small thing but I am bored out of my mind. :lol:

I thought I would let you all know just in case you see some odd posts from me over the next few days. Its just because I have way too much time on my hands. :smile:
    More importantly, is the knee preventing you from participating in "bedroom sports"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Try doing it for 2 years RK... That would be how long I was off of work with a severe broken neck.. I tell you, if you don't like soap operas, the best thing to do during the day is sleep, or be on the computer.

Hope you get better soon.. If all doesn't go well, are you due for surgery?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Sorry to hear about this RK, hopefully it will get better for you soon!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"RK." wrote:

I know the feeling, boredom sets in too easily, I've been outta work since the beginning of February, and workers comp hasnt even set any dates for the 5 possible surgeries I might need..WTF take your time..lol Things will get better for you, hang in there ! oh, and you're right about "cable" tv..slim pickins on the 150+ channels available. The only thing that might save me for a week or so is my son is going to Cornell Team wrestling camp, not too bad for a smaller school that was ranked 5th in the nation. I'll will be good to get out & watch the 3 dual matches per day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast