Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    purplehelmut's Avatar
    purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central WV
    Posts
    464

    Re: Serious Jillian Barberie question

    There's pretty, beautiful, hot, etc. etc.
    Then there's "that girl could hoover the chrome off the bumper of a '57 Chevy and leave you a spent, worn out, shell of a man with a grin on your face like a mule eatin' briers."
    She looks like that kind of girl.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Serious Jillian Barberie question

    "purplehelmut" wrote:
    There's pretty, beautiful, hot, etc. etc.
    Then there's "that girl could hoover the chrome off the bumper of a '57 Chevy and leave you a spent, worn out, shell of a man with a grin on your face like a mule eatin' briers."
    She looks like that kind of girl.
    Nice description!
    It fits your username!
    ;D
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  3. #43
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Serious Jillian Barberie question

    "Vikestand" wrote:
    Some of you guys must be lady killers if she doesn't do anything for you....

    This is along the lines of beer snobbery.....
    [img width=450 height=481]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x127/fiascofreak/gtfo-take-fail.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=292]http://oregonbeer.org/wp-content/2009/07/snob-shirt.jpg[/img]

  4. #44
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Serious Jillian Barberie question

    She would be really good lookin' if her eyes didn't point in separate directions.
    It's actually kinda creepy.

    I wonder if her tig ol' bitties do the same thing?

    Anyway, her body is nice to look at.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  5. #45
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Serious Jillian Barberie question

    "Formo" wrote:
    She would be really good lookin' if her eyes didn't point in separate directions.
    It's actually kinda creepy.

    I wonder if her tig ol' bitties do the same thing?

    Anyway, her body is nice to look at.
    I wonder how many people know the answer to this question
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #46
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Serious Jillian Barberie question

    "countrygirl" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    "Nobody seems to acknowledge that I've done weather for 11 years. I'm pretty qualified." -Jillian Barberie
    Qualified for what? To read a script? She has a two year diploma in broadcast journalism . She is not a meteoroligist.
    You'd think with her money she'd get that wart on her face removed. I guess she spent it on the penis removal and boob job. Tam, please slap her for me too.
    LMAO!
    ;D ;D ;D

    Can she even read?

  7. #47
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Serious Jillian Barberie question

    All she has to do is "do the helen keller and talk with her hips"

  8. #48
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Serious Jillian Barberie question

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    She would be really good lookin' if her eyes didn't point in separate directions.
    It's actually kinda creepy.

    I wonder if her tig ol' bitties do the same thing?

    Anyway, her body is nice to look at.
    I wonder how many people know the answer to this question
    lol
    I'd like to see proof.
    =P
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Question
    By neilyn in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 06:20 AM
  2. FA Question
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 09:41 AM
  3. Question
    By enlvikeman in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 07:35 AM
  4. QUESTION...
    By bono in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 01:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •