Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Vikefantam is offline Rookie

Re: Serious Jillian Barberie question

"Caine" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Apparently I'm the odd man out. She's hot, and she doesn't mind watching football all day. She's like a pre-game cheerleader, or a beer commercial during the broadcast. Jillian's massive pair briefly reminds us that there's more to life than the vikings, and whatever heartache they are currently causing us.
    +1

Imagine having a wife/girlfriend who loved watching football all day long and wouldn't nag you during the game.
    I'll bet her husband (who is a former Marine Corps Sniper I believe) never hears "Why won't you talk to me" at the 2-minute warning....

The rest of us can only wish....

Caine

Hey, I'm female and can't stand to be bugged during the games.
    I often turn my cell phone off.
    The only interruption that's excusable is one of the dogs having to go out but I try and prevent that by walking them just before the game starts.
    My husband wasn't raised on football, so he usually doesn't watch the games with me.
    Weird, huh?
    Tammy

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"Vikefantam" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Apparently I'm the odd man out. She's hot, and she doesn't mind watching football all day. She's like a pre-game cheerleader, or a beer commercial during the broadcast. Jillian's massive pair briefly reminds us that there's more to life than the vikings, and whatever heartache they are currently causing us.
    +1

Imagine having a wife/girlfriend who loved watching football all day long and wouldn't nag you during the game.
    I'll bet her husband (who is a former Marine Corps Sniper I believe) never hears "Why won't you talk to me" at the 2-minute warning....

Caine

The only interruption that's excusable is one of the dogs having to go out but I try and prevent that by walking them just before the game starts.
    My husband wasn't raised on football, so he usually doesn't watch the games with me.
    Weird, huh?
    *gets down on one knee* Leave your husband, marry me, and we will watch football all sunday and maybe a little "scrimmage" that night haha

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"Nobody seems to acknowledge that I've done weather for 11 years. I'm pretty qualified." -Jillian Barberie

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"erik5032" wrote:
    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    +1

Caine

Weird, huh?
    *gets down on one knee* Leave your husband, marry me, and we will watch football all sunday and maybe a little "scrimmage" that night haha
    Hey, that's finable under the personal conduct policy.

"erik5032" wrote:
    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    +1

Caine

Weird, huh?
    LOL!
    I've had more proposals over the fact that I'm a football addict.
    I can get into any game and at our house in CT, I'd lock myself in the bedroom upstairs to watch the Vikings games.
    People knew not to call me.
    Once Sunday, the medical office where I worked as the billing manager had been robbed.
    The doctor's wife called and left a message on the answering machine.
    I listened to it at halftime and didn't bother to call her back until the game was over.
    Awful, huh?
    What's even weirder is my female pug.
    I have 2 males also, who show no interest in the game (though one starts to grown when he sees Michael Vick - must sense my tension and/or my teeth grinding).
    Maggie freaks out every time she sees a play in action and runs up to the TV, trying to figure out where the players go when they run off the side of the screen (she does the same thing during the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet).
    She often checks behind the TV.
    It's a hoot, but a disruption when you're trying to watch the game because she yips at the TV (she only uses her adult bark when someone comes to the door, we have no idea why).
    When Hubby used to go to sea, I was a kid in a candy store with the NFL ST.
    I'd have all of the housework done by Sunday at 11:00 so I could start with the ESPN pregame.
    It lasted all day and went into the 8:00 game.
    I got up Monday morning for work and watched ESPN highlights while I got ready.
    Imagine how devastated I felt (as we all did) when we lost to Atlanta on 01/17/99.
    It was my 32nd birthday.
    What a crappy birthday present.
    Thanks, DeKnee.

Heh - speaking of coaches, I wonder why Tice hasn't shown up in the UFL, or has he?
    Tammy

keystonevike is offline Starter

I've got to go along with most of the other answers on this one. The upper frontals.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"keystonevike" wrote:
    I've got to go along with most of the other answers on this one. The upper frontals.
    you mean her chesticles?

"Vikes" wrote:
    "Nobody seems to acknowledge that I've done weather for 11 years. I'm pretty qualified." -Jillian Barberie
    Qualified for what? To read a script? She has a two year diploma in broadcast journalism . She is not a meteoroligist.
    You'd think with her money she'd get that wart on her face removed. I guess she spent it on the penis removal and boob job. Tam, please slap her for me too.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

"vikes2456" wrote:
    What makes her attractive to men? It has a vagina, decent breasts, decently shaped body, and not flat out unpleasant to look at. If we can do it, we think its hot
    LOL.
    Sounds like something my husband would say.
    ;D
    Tammy

"keystonevike" wrote:
    Okay.
    That settles it - I was referring to her face only and her annoying NutriSystem commericals.
    She does have a nice body.
    Tammy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast