Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: As Seen on TV

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: As Seen on TV

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've used the pocket fisherman before, those things crack me up.

    My bro-in-law was at the store with me a few yrs ago and he says, wow, check it out, one of those ugly sticks.
    You can grab the tip and bend it over until it touches the handle.
    I said, 'no way' knowing he would prove it.
    He showed me and it splintered into a zillion intact lenghwise fragments.
    Guess not.
    ROTFL.....why you ask?

    Because I tried to prove the same damn thing!


    The manager of the store started laughing at me and told me not to worry about it....
    it happens all the time and he gets full credit for them....I still felt like a total a$$!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: As Seen on TV

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    There used to be a site that would rate everysingle "as Seen on TV" product buty I cannot find it for the life of me. Some I was surprised were total junk while others were actually good products. But with the gloves I would be worried that I would have to scratch my nards while wearing the gloves and then oh-oh.
    Those gloves would not be a big hit at this Saturdays


    http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/

    Yes....It is real!
    Only in SF!!


    I wonder how many PPO'ers are already signed up?

    Wow, this thread just took a turn for the worse. ;D
    You can even listen to a song from the "Wet Spots" on that page.
    Hey....maybe you can download it into your phone as a new ringtone!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  3. #23
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: As Seen on TV

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    There used to be a site that would rate everysingle "as Seen on TV" product buty I cannot find it for the life of me. Some I was surprised were total junk while others were actually good products. But with the gloves I would be worried that I would have to scratch my nards while wearing the gloves and then oh-oh.
    Those gloves would not be a big hit at this Saturdays


    http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/

    Yes....It is real!
    Only in SF!!


    I wonder how many PPO'ers are already signed up?
    Wow, this thread just took a turn for the worse. ;D
    You can even listen to a song from the "Wet Spots" on that page.
    Hey....maybe you can download it into your phone as a new ringtone!
    "Oh Lord let me come back as a goaaat! Baaaa!"

    Damn, I can't believe i just wasted three minutes listening to that!
    LMAOed the whole time though...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: As Seen on TV

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    There used to be a site that would rate everysingle "as Seen on TV" product buty I cannot find it for the life of me. Some I was surprised were total junk while others were actually good products. But with the gloves I would be worried that I would have to scratch my nards while wearing the gloves and then oh-oh.
    Those gloves would not be a big hit at this Saturdays


    http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/

    Yes....It is real!
    Only in SF!!


    I wonder how many PPO'ers are already signed up?

    Wow, this thread just took a turn for the worse. ;D
    You can even listen to a song from the "Wet Spots" on that page.
    Hey....maybe you can download it into your phone as a new ringtone!
    "Oh Lord let me come back as a goaaat! Baaaa!"

    gol 'darnit, I can't believe i just wasted three minutes listening to that!
    LMAOed the whole time though...
    Hmmm....sounds like it should have been its own thread huh?
    BTW....I heard that you will go blind from listening to that song!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: As Seen on TV

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    There used to be a site that would rate everysingle "as Seen on TV" product buty I cannot find it for the life of me. Some I was surprised were total junk while others were actually good products. But with the gloves I would be worried that I would have to scratch my nards while wearing the gloves and then oh-oh.
    Those gloves would not be a big hit at this Saturdays


    http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/

    Yes....It is real!
    Only in SF!!


    I wonder how many PPO'ers are already signed up?

    The real question should be, "What were you searching for when you found that link?"


    You must have been Googling "masrterbation" or something similar.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: As Seen on TV

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    There used to be a site that would rate everysingle "as Seen on TV" product buty I cannot find it for the life of me. Some I was surprised were total junk while others were actually good products. But with the gloves I would be worried that I would have to scratch my nards while wearing the gloves and then oh-oh.
    Those gloves would not be a big hit at this Saturdays


    http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/

    Yes....It is real!
    Only in SF!!


    I wonder how many PPO'ers are already signed up?

    The real question should be, "What were you searching for when you found that link?"


    You must have been Googling "masrterbation" or something similar.
    poor kittens

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: As Seen on TV

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    There used to be a site that would rate everysingle "as Seen on TV" product buty I cannot find it for the life of me. Some I was surprised were total junk while others were actually good products. But with the gloves I would be worried that I would have to scratch my nards while wearing the gloves and then oh-oh.
    Those gloves would not be a big hit at this Saturdays


    http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/

    Yes....It is real!
    Only in SF!!


    I wonder how many PPO'ers are already signed up?

    The real question should be, "What were you searching for when you found that link?"


    You must have been Googling "masrterbation" or something similar.
    I actually heard about it on late night sports talk radio out of Sacramento CA.
    They were joking about the audience looking like the first row at a Gallagher show......with the plastic bags to cover up in!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: As Seen on TV

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've used the pocket fisherman before, those things crack me up.

    My bro-in-law was at the store with me a few yrs ago and he says, wow, check it out, one of those ugly sticks.
    You can grab the tip and bend it over until it touches the handle.
    I said, 'no way' knowing he would prove it.
    He showed me and it splintered into a zillion intact lenghwise fragments.
    Guess not.
    ROTFL.....why you ask?

    Because I tried to prove the same damn thing!


    The manager of the store started laughing at me and told me not to worry about it....
    it happens all the time and he gets full credit for them....I still felt like a total a$$!
    I did that with an "Ugly Stik" & it never broke. But of course that was when they first came out in the late 70's or early 80's.

    I fished with it for years & never had it break until one day I slamed the trunk shut while the tip was still sticking out.

    Perhaps like most everything else, they cheapened them over the years by using inferior materials.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: As Seen on TV

    As Seen On TV

    http://tech.msn.com/products/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=6651102&imageindex=1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •