Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scientology

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Scientology

Anyone who follows Scientology deserves their fate.

"viks_fan21" wrote:
    What is wrong with all these people? I know that religion isn't supposed to be discussed on this site, but I want to let it be known that Christianity has been good to me.
    It's been good to me too, and at least in Christianity there is something to believe! Goodness gracious...

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    What is wrong with all these people? I know that religion isn't supposed to be discussed on this site, but I want to let it be known that Christianity has been good to me.
    It's been good to me too, and at least in Christianity there is something to believe! Goodness gracious...
    Me three!!...what a load of bs this scientology is!!! :!:

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

I agree BBQ, a bunch of BS, seems like a lot of people who can't think for themselves.

SnoSho is offline Rookie

Oh come on it's only 2000 dollars for a 12 hour block of Atuning aka"confession". Had a room mate in college that was one, they own a resort called Gold Zone or something like that in California. Most of a town in Florida. A huge building they've been building in Hollyweird. and the "Fleet" like 7 cruise ships because LRH got in tax trouble and moved the whole Shebang 12 miles out till they got the IRS to make them Tax Exempt. My favorite quote from L Ron is "Start a church thats where the money is." Roommate accually stole that book from me after I read the quote to him and I never saw it again. As for Chef AKA Issac Hayes he CANT be part of southpark if they make fun of Scientology he could be made into a "problem person" cant remember their term but you can get tossed out and all that just for what they could see as "speaking out against the church".

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

i enjoy not believing in god or anything for that matter
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Del Rio Guest

Comon now if someone made a post like this about christianity there would be riots.

Prophet Guest

"olson_10" wrote:
    i enjoy not believing in god or anything for that matter
    I tried not believing in anything. It didn't work.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Comon now if someone made a post like this about christianity there would be riots.
    Right, but that's because Christianity is a 2000 year old religion. There would probably be riots over a post like that about Judaism too, but once again, Judaism is several thousand years old. Scientology is a 50 year old "religion" that is easily traced back to one dude who wanted to make something up! That's why I think there is a difference.

twiztedfait is offline Starter

Did you guys hear that john travolta reached the highest lvl you can as a scientoligest?

He can kill people with his thoughts.........

Luke, I am your fatherrr..........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast