Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: School Shooting at Northern Illinois University

Hello everyone, I've been PPO'less for the last couple of days because I had to leave my laptop at school and I don't really know my login. I go to NIU and unfortunately was in the classroom at the time of the shooting. It was the worst situation I've ever been in and I hope that no one has to go through that, but unfortunately it probably will happen again at other schools. I'd just like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for our community in this tragic time.

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

"PhatmanPat94" wrote:
    Hello everyone, I've been PPO'less for the last couple of days because I had to leave my laptop at school and I don't really know my login. I go to NIU and unfortunately was in the classroom at the time of the shooting. It was the worst situation I've ever been in and I hope that no one has to go through that, but unfortunately it probably will happen again at other schools. I'd just like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for our community in this tragic time.
    Glad you are ok man. I hope all goes well as you return to classes.

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"PhatmanPat94" wrote:
    I do believe you that it must have been a terrible incident. Hope you're moving on, both personally and in the community.

Maybe you could get someone to help you with getting your password, or make a new one, so you won't miss out on PP.O again.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456