Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Re: School

I'd kill to go back in time 2 years and relive my final year at university.. SOOOO many things I'd do differently. But to just be able to hang out with the boys without having to make plans weeks in advance would be quality.

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

School is cool! Especially in college, where one has the advantage of visiting www.ratemyprofessors.com to determine the easiness of a certain course; therefore leaving more time for drinking, xbox 360, females, etc.
    Studying is good too, I guess.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    For those of you complaining about school....dont'.
    If you think it's bad now, just wait until you start that 8-5 job with no breaks in the summer.
    Having to work just to live.
    School is easy man, even if your not good at it, it's a cake walk compared to working full time year after year after year....

I miss school.
    I hated school too, but now that I've been out working in the "real world" for the last 7 years, I can tell you it sucks way worse than going to school...

What do you mean, I have an 8 to 4 job and I still have the summers off....oh wait that's cuz I'm a teacher!! lol Anyways, I have to go back next Tuesday, but my students don't come until the following Tuesday! Here's to going back to school!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    If you think it's bad now, just wait until you start that 8-5 job with no breaks in the summer.
    School is easy man, even if your not good at it, it's a cake walk compared to working full time year after year after year....

I miss school.
    I hated school too, but now that I've been out working in the "real world" for the last 7 years, I can tell you it sucks way worse than going to school...
    But working is freaken fun. At least at where I work it is. I would take work over school any day of the week.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"cc21" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

I miss school.
    But working is freaken fun. At least at where I work it is. I would take work over school any day of the week.
    But we don't get to play football on Friday nights...be glad that you are still in school...most of us would trade with you in a New York minute!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "cc21" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

I miss school.
    But we don't get to play football on Friday nights...be glad that you are still in school...most of us would trade with you in a New York minute!
    Football is the only nice thing about school though. Other than that it is boring and long. I would much rather be up doing something... like work. ;D Instead of just sitting there listening to someone talk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12